Punjab police department jobs 2021 has been announced through PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission. Punjab Police give us to better chance to join the Police Department. Eligible candidates must apply within the Due Date because it’s a better chance to bright their future. They required hard working and well educated interested candidates. Male and female both can apply. Submit the application form within the due date otherwise, the application could not be entertained. Only the original valid CNIC will be accepted to appear in the test and interview. We advise candidates that all instructions read carefully, if you are eligible then apply. No TA/DA refundable. Government Servant applies through proper channels.
The last date of submission of the application form is 21 December 2021.
PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2021 Online Apply Eligibility Criteria Last Date and Schedule
- Junior Clerk 134 POST
The Last Date of Application Submission is 21 December 2021
Terms and Conditions:
- Only original valid CNIC accepted to appear at the time of test and interview.
- Candidates must read the Terms and conditions carefully and as well as given on the PPSC website.
- Incorrect data or late submit application form could not be entertained.
- Application online submits an online application form available on the PPSC website and submit within Due Date 21 December 2021 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight).
- Till the Closing Date of Submission of Application Form Editing options to correct any data in the Online Application will be available.
- Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The number of chances shall be restricted to three however, if a candidate quailed the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas the chance of a candidate who does not qualify for the written test or interview shall be considered as availed.
- If candidates claim experience of the private firm must bring proof at the time of the interview.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Department permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called)
- The candidate will ensure that they will provide marks obtained/total marks or percentage certificates of all degrees at the time of the interview.
- CGPA is not valid.
- Deposit RS 600 under head C02101- Organizations of state test fee realized by the Punjab public service commission in any branch of State bank of Pakistan or NBP.
- Special persons are not required to deposit the application fee.
- No Bank Draft or pay order or any such instrument will be accepted as a fee by the commission.
- No TA/ DA will refundable.
We will provide here Advertisement, Application Form, Test Date, Answer keys, Roll No. Slip and Results. in case of any query or if you have any questions then you can contact us in below comment section.