In District Lahore, the post announced base on the Punjab Public Service Commission 2020. These Punjab Public Service Commission jobs are in primary and secondary health care deportment. PPSC Punjab Primary and Secondary Health Care Department Jobs 2020 Online Registration Schedule are available here. The Eligibility Criteria for the Punjab Public Service Commission jobs are described below. While the applicant Should read all the instructions carefully and the eligible person applies on the desirable primary or secondary health care post. More information is available in the advertisement.
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC jobs are the ample chance for the medical field persons that wish to join the PPSC jobs. An in-trusted person must apply and try their luck. We must encourage the eligible people to apply to the given posts. By unlucky chance the application can fail to attempt their aim then try another way might they can succeed and get their goal. All the information about post and vacancies are available here.
PPSC Punjab Primary and Secondary Health Care Department Jobs 2020 Online Registration Schedule
Consultant Dermatologist (BS-18)
The number of posts of Consultant Dermatologists is about 80. All the information about open merit close merit, seats for the minority, and for the women are available in the above advertisement. The age limit for the Consultant Dermatologist jobs for the men is given 20-45 years old while 5 years is given the age relaxation for the general age limit. For the women is similar 20-45 years old while the age relaxation is 8 years old as 53 years old.
Consulant ENT Specialist (BS-18)
The vacancies for the post of Consultant ENT Specialist is 65. The age limit for male and for a female of post-Consulant ENT Specialist is given in the advertisement. A number of post scale details all is given in the advertisement that is set as above.
How To Apply
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply online at the official site of PPSC or through the web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is
June 03, 2019.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 600/- for all positions as test fees in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on the official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents.