Punjab Public Service Commission Lahore has announced the Schedule of written tests. You can check updates of details of examination centers and Roll Numbers that are uploaded on the Punjab Public Service Commission website and here.
All candidates can download their roll number slips with respective examination centers from the PPSC website before the conduct of written tests or examinations. No individual’s admission letters or Roll numbers slips would be issued or posted to any candidate, Candidate are requested to report at their respective examination centers one hour before the start of the examination paper.
PPSC Punjab Social Welfare and Bait-ul-Maal Department Jobs 2021 Exams Schedule and Date Download Roll Number Slip
The number of posts according to advertisement name of posts with full details, basics pay scale, timing type of complete paper and date of examinations papers and session of paper morning or evening are given below in details.
The Last Date to Apply Online is 10 June 2021
- Social Welfare Officer
- Master’s Degree (at least 2nd Division) in Social Work/Sociology/RuralSociology/Women Studies/GenderStudies/Anthropology from recognized University.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST and INTERVIEW)
- before submitting of application Candidates are advised to read all terms, conditions, AND instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions for candidates for 2021 given on the PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (PPSC) website carefully in order to submit their online applications complete. The responsibility of correctness of all data given in the Online Application Form will rest squarely on the candidate.
- Candidates should fill in the Online Application Form carefully in light of the Guidelines and Instructions which are mentioned in the Advertisement for the post.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the Online Application Form will also be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or BANK Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as a fee by the Commission.
if you need any other information about this subject then you can ask us through a comment in the below comments box. we will get you back with a helpful Guideline.