Punjab Public Service Commission Lahore has announced the Schedule of written tests in April 2020. You can check updates of details of examinations centers and Roll Numbers that is uploaded on Punjab Public Service Commission website and here. All candidates can download their roll number slips with respective examination centers from PPSC website before the conduct of written test or examinations. No individual’s admission letters or Roll numbers slips would be issued or posted to any candidate, Candidate are requested to report at their respective examination centers one hour before the start of the examination paper.
PPSC Punjab Social Welfare and Bait-ul-Maal Department Jobs 2020 Exams Schedule and Date Download Roll Number Slip
The number of posts according to advertisement name of posts with full details, basics pay scale, timing type of complete paper and date of examinations papers and session of paper morning or evening are given below in details.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts||Paper Type||Date of Exam||Session|
|Junior Clerks (BPS-11)
Punjab Public service Commission (S&GAD)
|10||90 minutes MCQ||23-04-2020||Morning|
|Social Welfare officer / Medical Social Officers (BPS-17)
Social Welfare & Bait-ul-Maal Department
|28||90 minutes MCQ||23-04-2020||Evening|
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST and INTERVIEW)
- before submitting of application Candidates are advise to read all terms ,condition AND instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions for candidates for 2020 given on PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (PPSC) website carefully in order to submit their online applications complete. The responsibility of correctness of all data given in the Online Application Form will rest squarely on the candidate.
- Candidates should fill in the Online Application Form carefully in light of the Guidelines and Instructions which are mentioned in the Advertisement for the post.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the Online Application Form will also be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- It is a must for Candidates to deposit related Fees under PPSC Head (C02101) ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE TEST FEE money REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (PPSC) in any Branch of National of Pakistan Bank of State banker Government Treasury on before Closing Date of submission of applications.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or BANK Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
if you need any other information about this subject then you can ask us through a comment in the below comments box. we will get you back with a helpful Guideline.