Punjab Public Service Commission announced the 2020 jobs in District Lahore. These jobs held on the written test. This is good news for the medical field persons that is able for these Punjab Public Service Commission jobs and waiting for the jobs. PPSC Punjab Youth Affairs, Sports Archeology, and Tourism Department Jobs information available here and information on how to apply, test dates, interview dates are available here. Eligible persons must read all the instructions about the PPSC post and then apply. All the eligible people apply and get a great chance to appoint the 18 scale jobs. We should encourage all the eligible persons they wish to join the medical field and by chance not succeed in their aim.
Eligibility Criteria for the PPSC Punjab Youth Affairs, Sports Archeology, and Tourism Department 2020 Jobs is available here. More information is available in the below advertisement. Eligibility Criteria of the different post is different. These are contract-based jobs, but the duration can be increased if satisfactory performance is shown. These jobs are for Punjab domiciled based candidates only for which both Male and Female candidates are eligible
PPSC Punjab Youth Affairs, Sports Archeology, and Tourism Department Jobs 2020 Registration Online Eligibility Criteria
Divisional Coach (BS-16)
There is about 31 post based on PPSC Punjab Youth Affairs, Sports Archeology and Tourism Department. The eligibility of education for PPSC jobs is mention in the above advertisement. The age limit given is 18-30 years old. Age relaxation given for the men is 5 years while for the women is 8 years. Other information on open merit minority and women also mention is the advertisement.
Tehsil Sports Officer/ Officer Incharge/ Administrator/ Caretaker (BS-16)
The available post of Tehsil Sports Officer, Officer In-charge, Administrator, Caretaker is 30. Education eligibility and further information are given in the above image. The age limit is described 18-25 years old for both males and females while the age relaxation is varied. Age relaxation for the men is 5 years and for the women is 8 years.
How To Apply
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply online at the official site of PPSC or through the web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is
May 30, 2019.
Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 600/- for all positions as test fees in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on the official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents.