The Excise and Taxation department give its service for collections of taxes from different duties. The Narcotics Control department also provides its service combine. Excise & taxation department wants to utilize financial crises through equivalent and generally, facilitation’s for customers. This department’s major mission is the facilitation of taxpayers for govt and nation.
sundaly 02 April 2019, The Excise & Taxation announced numerous job offers in its department. It announces 37 jobs of Stenographers (BPS-14), 134 jobs of Junior Clerks (BPS-11), 36 jobs of Data Entry Operators (BPS-11), and 286 jobs of Constables (BPS-05). these jobs divided all over the Punjab district.
Excise & Taxation department forward its all recruitment procedure to the Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) and now all recruitment procedures in the hand of Pakistan Testing Service. Before this job advertisement, this excise & Taxation department announced its different jobs 15 days ago, and now that advertisement almost closed. Frequently this department announced multiple jobs. It’s a lucky chance for the young generation who still has no job or other employment resources. They can get a good future to get these job opportunities.
Punjab Excise and Taxation Department Govt Jobs 2020 Constables Clerks Steno-typist Data Entry PTS Application Form Last Date
How to Apply:
- Candidate can download their application form and Deposit Slip from PTS official website and also that form available here.
- RS:285/- test fee can submit your nearest UBL or HBL bank branch.
- without fee submission, you will not be entertained.
- Fill correctly your form and attach with fee challan, copy of CNIC, Domicile, educational document and two
- recent passport size photograph.
- The test fee will not be refundable.
- Incorrect fill form or incorrect information shall be summarily rejected
- General age relaxation for a male is 5 year and for females 8 years and for disabled people is 10 years.
- Govt employees can apply through proper channels.
- If you apply for more post then fill form and fee for each post separately.
- No TA/DA will be provided.
- A quota shall be for women 15%, 5% for minority, 3% for disabling persone.
The last date for applying these posts is
Send your complete application form along with fee challan form to this address, given below
Pakistan Testing Service
Head Quarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza,
Fazal-e-Haq Road Blue Area, Islamabad
Dear visitors if you need further information regarding this job advertisement, then comment on us under the below comment box, we will provide you more information according to your wishes. So visit our websites on a daily basis.