Punjab Food Authority has announced different positions. Applicants are invited by Punjab. Recruitment will be made by the recruitment test. The test will be held under the National Testing Service (NTS) which is the most famous third-party test conducting service. NTS has a name in clarity and fair recruitment testing. Applications are invited by suitable candidates. Punjab Food Authority has a major objective of its establishment is food security. Food security means that access of all people to at all times enough to their lives. Foods should be nutritionally adequate and safe foods. Its duty of Food authority to maintain the quantity, quality, and variety of food at all times.
Details for Vacancies:
Assistant Director (Resources/licensing) BPS-17
Placement will be anywhere in Punjab. Qualification should be MSc/MS Financial Economics/MBA Finance/ ACCA/ACMA/ or equivalent from a recognized university.
Food Safety Officer BPS-17
placement will be anywhere in Punjab. The applicant should be MSc. (Hons)/Mphil/MS in Food Science & Technology
Assistant Food Safety Officer BPS-16:
An appointment can be any place of Punjab. The number of vacancies is 60 and the required qualification is Master/ BSC/ BS in food science & technology are nutrition science.
Accountant BPS- 14
The number of positions is 10 and placement will be anywhere in Punjab. Qualification required is B.com/BBA from a recognized university.
Computer Operator BPS-14
Bachelor’s degree in computer science. Placement will be all over Punjab.
Punjab Food Authority NTS Jobs 2020 Assistant Director Food Safety Officer Accountant Enforcement Officer Download Application Form Fee Deposit Challan
- Above all posts are offered on a contract basis
- 15% quota for women
- 5% quota for minorities
- 3% quota for Disabled person
- General age relaxation for male Five years & For women is Eight year
- Candidate must have domicile of Punjab
How To Apply:
- All Govt. employees can apply through proper channel
- Applicants want to apply more than once, he/she should deposit separate fee for each applies
- The application form can download by NTS website with a deposit slip
- pay fee in the respective bank
- Get attested and signed deposit slip by bank
- Send filled application form attached with CNIC copy, Two recent photographs and bank stamped slip to NTS headquarter
Last Date To Apply:
Roll number slips will be sent separately and will be put on the website online before then one week of the test. Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called out for tests. No need to attach the degrees/certificates at the time of application. At this page, you can get relevant information for your satisfaction.