Punjab Food Authority has announced different positions. Applicants are invited by Punjab. Recruitment will be made by the recruitment test. Test will be held under National Testing Service (NTS) which is most famous third party test conducting service. NTS has name in clarity and fair recruitment testing. Applications are invited by suitable candidates. Punjab Food Authority has major objective of its establishment is food security. Food security means that access of all people to at all times enough to their lives. Foods should be nutritionally adequate and safe foods. Its duty of Food authority to maintain the quantity, quality and variety of food at all time.
Details for Vacancies:
Assistant Director (Resources/licensing) BPS-17
Placement will be any where in Punjab. Qualification should be MSc/MS Financial Economics/MBA Finance/ ACCA/ACMA/ or equivalent from recognized university.
Food Safety Officer BPS-17
placement will be any where in Punjab. Applicant should be MSc. (Hons)/Mphil/MS in food Science & Technology
Assistant Food Safety Officer BPS-16:
Appointment can be any place of Punjab. Number of vacancies are 60 and required qualification is Master/ BSC/ BS in food science & technology are nutrition science.
Accountant BPS- 14
Number of positions is 10 and placement will be any where in Punjab. Qualification required is B.com/BBA from recognized university.
Computer Operator BPS-14
Bachelor degree in computer science. Placement will be all over the Punjab.
Punjab Food Authority NTS Jobs 2017 Assistant Director Food Safety Officer Accountant Enforcement Officer Download Application Form Fee Deposit Challan
- Above all posts are offered on contract basis
- 15% quota for women
- 5% quota for minorities
- 3% quota for Disabled person
- General age relaxation for male Five year & For women is Eight year
- Candidate must have domicile of Punjab
How To Apply:
- All Govt. employees can apply through proper channel
- Applicants want to apply more than one, he/she should deposit separate fee for each apply
- Application form can download by NTS website with deposit slip
- pay fee in respective bank
- Get attested and signed deposit slip by bank
- Send filled application form attached with CNIC copy, Two recent photographs and bank stamped slip to NTS head quarter
Last Date To Apply:
Roll number slips will be sent separately and will be put on website online before than one week of test. Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be call out for test. No need to attach the degrees/certificates at the time of apply. At this page you can get relevant information for you satisfaction.