Literacy & Non Formal Basic Education Department, Government of the Punjab has authorized NTS to conduct Entry Test for recruitment of the project posts of Punjab Literacy Movement Project and Punjab Accelerated Functional Literacy & NFBE Project. The NTS invites the applications from suitable candidates for Entry Test in the following categories:-A.
PUNJAB LITERACY MOVEMENT PROJECT (PMU)
Position No.ot Positions Nature of Appointment Pay Package Aga Including general relaxation Qualification f Earn/nonce Assistant Director (Monitoring, Evaluation) (BS-17) 01 1. By Transfer / Posting (of BS-17 officer having 03 years’ experience.
Punjab Govt Literacy & Non Formal Basic Education jobs 2014 Eligibility Criteria Application Form
General Instructions for Candidates
- (PMU Posts of Punjab Literacy Movement Project and Punjab Accelerated Functional Literacy & NFBE Project are Lahore based)
- Terms and Conditions for Entry Test
- Candidates having Punjab domicile are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must mention their district of domicile and the District applied for, in the application form.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed according to Government policy.
- Selection of a candidate (s) shall be on merit to be determined based on his / her academics, test (to be conducted by National Testing Service) and interview
- Test will be held at all districts Headquarters, Tehsil Headquarters or other indicated places subject to the number of candidates.
- A candidate can apply for more than one posts by submitting separate form for each post with separate fee.
- Roll. No slip and test center details shall be dispatched to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test date.
- Sample paper shall be available on NTS website.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview
- Candidates shall present original documents along with a set of attested copies of all relevant documents, at the time of interview. In case any of the documents is found fake or bogus, candidature of the particular candidate will stand cancelled.
- 12. In-complete application forms in any respect shall not be entertained by NTS.
- Number of vacancies can be increased / decreased, without any prior notice, as per the requirements of the Department.
- Literacy & Non Formal Basic Education Department is equal opportunity employer.
- Government employees can apply through proper channel and submit NOC of the concerned Department at the time of interview.
How to Apply?
Application forms and online deposit slips are available on National Testing Service’s website www.nts.orq.pk.
- Applications must be received at the given NTS Head Quarter address not later than 27th August, 2014.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier Service.
- Please submit your test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL. MCB, UBL or ABL.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid online deposit slip (original).
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable. Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained,
- Change of test center or category is not allowed. Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip is Mandatory for test entry.