Govt of Punjab is inviting applications to apply for Punjab Human Organ Transplantation Authority Jobs 2017. PHOTA is abbreviated as Punjab Human Organ Transplantation Authority is the Government of Punjab’s under working authority which is performing the medical tasks as human organ transplantation is done by this authority. Applications are currently invited from Punjab domicile candidates who are seeking to get hire. Applicants Must be the educated, experts and adroit. Interested Candidates are required to apply for the following posts which are named as Director Administration/Vigilance, Assistant Director Vigilance, Assistant Director Technical, Assistant Director Legal, Data Entry Operators, Naib Qasid and Security Guard) are the recent positions which needs to be filled before due date. Appointment will be made according to the PHOTA Rules, Govt of Punjab. Market based salary package will be paid to the the selected candidates with other fringe benefits.
Punjab Human Organ Transplantation Authority PHOTA Jobs 2017 :
Now, we will let you know about it’s further details below. . Being a Govt authority Punjab Human Organ Transplantation authority offers Govt jobs of different levels. Following Positions are available ;
- Director Administration/Vigilance
- Assistant Director Vigilance
- Assistant Director Technical
- Assistant Director Legal
- Data Entry Operators
- Naib Qasid
- Security Guard
Punjab Human Organ Transplantation Authority PHOTA Jobs 2017 Download Application Form
How to apply for PHOTA jobs 2017 :
- Interested candidates are required to send their application (Hand written)
- With copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and fresh passport size photograph should reach at the said address.
- Applicants have to pay application processing fee of Rs.1500/ for serial number 1 to 4 in favor of Director General/Administration PHOTA, Lahore.
Last date to apply :
- Last date to apply is 19th October 2017
Only short listed candidates will call for test & interview. No TA/DA will be given for test and interview. Authority reserves the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level. Incomplete application forms will not be entertained.