Govt of Punjab is inviting applications to apply for Punjab Human Organ Transplantation Authority Jobs 2020. PHOTO is abbreviated as Punjab Human Organ Transplantation Authority is the Government of Punjab’s under the working authority which is performing the medical tasks as human organ transplantation is done by this authority. Applications are currently invited from Punjab domiciled candidates who are seeking to get hired. Applicants Must be educated, experts, and adroit. Interested Candidates are required to apply for the following posts which are named as Director Administration/Vigilance, Assistant Director Vigilance, Assistant Director Technical, Assistant Director Legal, Data Entry Operators, Naib Qasid and Security Guard) are the recent positions which need to be filled before the due date. The appointment will be made according to the PHOTA Rules, Govt of Punjab. Market-based salary package will be paid to the selected candidates with other fringe benefits.
Punjab Human Organ Transplantation Authority PHOTA Jobs 2020 :
Now, we will let you know about its further details below. Being a Govt authority Punjab Human Organ Transplantation authority offers Govt jobs of different levels. Following Positions are available ;
- Director Administration/Vigilance
- Assistant Director Vigilance
- Assistant Director of Technical
- Assistant Director of Legal
- Data Entry Operators
- Naib Qasid
- Security Guard
Punjab Human Organ Transplantation Authority PHOTA Jobs 2020 Download Application Form
How to apply for PHOTA jobs in 2020 :
- Interested candidates are required to send their application (Handwritten)
- With copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and fresh passport size photograph should reach at the said address.
- Applicants have to pay application processing fee of Rs.1500/ for serial number 1 to 4 in favor of Director General/Administration PHOTA, Lahore.
Last date to apply :
- The last date to apply is
19th October 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will call for test & interview. No TA/DA will be given for test and interview. Authority reserves the right to cancel, increase, or decrease the number of posts at any level. Incomplete application forms will not be entertained.