Government of Punjab started a new organization program that is the computerization of Land Records in all over Punjab, with overall objects to improve, and make better service delivery and to increase the supposed level of tenure security. A Punjab Land Records Authority has been set up under the Government administrative control of the Board of Land and Revenue, Government of Punjab.
The Board of Land system of maintenance of Land Records in the areas including Punjab was initially developed for the purpose of income collection from the Landholder. There have been various attempts to modernize the system since the 1970s through the introduction of computer technology. Board of Land and Revenue, Government of the Punjab Organization and Information Systems Project is attempting to build on the successes of the previous attempts, learning from the mistakes and failures of these attempts.
Punjab Land Records Authority Jobs 2020 As A Service Center Official Eligible Candidates Should Apply Within Deadline Application Form Download
The government of Punjab has announced various Positions of Service Center Officials in Land Record Center across 143 Tehsils of Punjab. According to Latest Advertisement of Punjab Land Record Authority PLRA Jobs 2020 for Service Center Officials Latest advertisement Published in Daily Jang Newspaper on the
28th of April, 2019. The district’s name where these vacancies are required is given below.
Bahawalpur City, Mandi Bahauddin, Nankang Sahib Chakwal, Jhelum, Faisalabad City, bhakkar, Mianwali, Jhang, Chiniot district Khushab, Sahiwal, Okara, D.G Khan, Narowal T.T. Singh, Rahim yar khan, Multan, Khanewal, Vehari, Muzaffargarh, Layyah, Hafizabad, Sialkot, Sargodha, Pakpattan, Lahore, Attoct, Sheikhpura, Gujrat, and, Bahawalnagar candidates are invited.
Qualification & Experience: BA/B.Sc/B.Com/BCS/BIT/BBA or equivalent in the at least 2nd division from HEC recognized institute, with minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute. Six months certificate/diploma in IT is required to apply. Candidates having at least 1-year experience in data entry and having a basic working knowledge of computer applications will be preferred most.
HOW TO APPLY
- NTS has taken the responsibility for the recruitment it means, recruitment will be conducted through NTS
- You can get the Application form and online deposit slip can be downloaded from the official site www.nts.org.pk or from www.kitaab.com.pk.
- Application form duly filled along with paid deposit slip of test fee Rs. 400/- in favor of NTS and all other documents should reach the following address given below.
- Test fees can be paid in any of your nearest online branches of ABL, Meezan, MCB & HBL.
- quota reserved for disabling, minorities, women, and children. 3%, 5%, 15% and 20% respectively.
- Disabled candidates are required to submit a disabled certificate.
- There is no TA/DA will be admissible.
- Government and Semi-Government officers may apply through proper channel.
- Applications must reach NTS Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Envelope must clearly mention the Land Record Center/Tehsil for which the application is submitted.
- Incomplete application or application carrying incorrect information will summarily be rejected.
- The last date for submission of application is
May 13, 2019.
if you need more help regarding this job advertisement then you can comment us in the below comment box we will get you back with good guidelines.