Punjab Mass transit Authority PMA is a newly established department in Punjab, you can also call it Punjab Metro bus Authority that has the main objective purpose to provide safe, well-organized and comfortable urban transportation system in the major cities of Punjab; the Government of Punjab has established Punjab Metrobus Authority (PMA) for constructing new roads, bypasses, new flyovers for the newly launched metro bus system, operation, and maintenance of mass transit system OR Metro Bus system.
Punjab Mass transit Authority Lahore Jobs 2020 Last Date to Apply Online Form Download Required Qualification and Documentations
Lahore is the second-largest city of Pakistan with an estimated population of 10 million. The transport demand recently estimated by the Japanese International Co-operation Agency (JICA) is 12 million trips, which includes 4 million short walking trips and 8 million motorized trips, on a usual weekday. The number of vehicles registered in Lahore increased sharply from 95 vehicles in 2001 to 238 vehicles in 2008; per 1000 population. Punjab Metro Bus system is inviting applications from eligible candidates for 70+ vacancies including Assistant Manager (Internal Audit), Assistant Managers (Operations), Operation Supervisors, Field Inspectors, and Surveillance Officers in Multiple Cities including Lahore, Multan, and Rawalpindi where the mass transit system have been operating. There is Total No of Vacancies is 70 and the final job appointment location in Lahore, Multan, and Rawalpindi.
- 1 Post of Assistant Manager Internal Audit
- 2 Post of Assistant Managers (Operations)
- 20 Post of Operation Supervisors
- 29 Post of Field Inspectors
- 18 Post of Surveillance Officers
HOW TO APPLY
- Application is required on the online website www.pma.punjab.gov.pk
- Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply to the post in a prescribed manner.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview
- Incomplete, late, hand written submissions/applications will not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidate.
- Eligible candidates must submit applications on or before
20th May 2019.
if you need more information then you may ask us through a comment in the given below comment box, we will get you back with the helpful guideline, for more information visit our website on daily basis.