Punjab Police traffic wardens service is inviting application for the post of Traffic Assistant equal to traffic constable. This position will be equal to bps-7 along with other benefits and allowances. The application is invited by relevant district domicile holders. The Candidates who want to gain extra marks on family base quota need to attach the required documents (Pension book, Retirement order) with application. Both civilians and retired army persons can apply for these jobs. But all they have to just read the said eligibility criteria and apply procedure. If you are eligible according to the criteria and interested to join Traffic police then come forward and apply with confidence. This is Punjab government job and service structure will be according to provincial service rules. This is the best opportunity to become a member of a professional team and service.
Punjab Police Traffic Wardens Jobs 2020:
In this paragraph, we will tell you which district candidates can apply. If you are looking for accurate information about this announcement then read this post carefully. This will provide you all the information which you need to apply. Now read that following districts candidates can apply for these positions.
Punjab Police Traffic Wardens Jobs 2020 Download Application Form
Eligibility criteria for the post of Punjab Traffic police warden :
- Domicile holders of Lahore, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Multan, and Sialkot and CNIC are eligible
- Height of male applicant should be 5′-7″
- Height of female candidates should be 5′-2″
- Chest Size of (male candidates only) should be at least 33” x 34 ½ “Inches.
- Candidates should be minimum Intermediate (2nd Division).
- Age should be between 18 to 22 years.
- 1.6 KM Running has to run by a Male candidate in 7 Minutes and Female in 10 Minutes.
How to apply for Punjab Traffic Police Warden job :
- Interested candidates can get an application form from respective district police line by paying Rs.25
- Application forms along with attested document copies should submit before the last date
- Information about selection can get from district police line office
Last date to apply :
24th October 2019
Information about the recruitment schedule can be obtained from the relevant District Police Line. Candidates are advised to bring the original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site for more jobs.