Detailed information is provided about Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Vaccinator Jobs 2020. These jobs are appointment will be done on a contract basis for the period of 3 years on the Contract Policy of 2004. The government of Punjab is seeking to appoint the well energetic, dynamic, hard-working, and expert applicants with minimum qualification and minimum expertise for the following positions announced in Various Districts of Punjab. Details about vacancies are given below.
Apply before 05 August for Junior Technicians / Vaccinator 188 vacancies of BPS-09. Department Punjab for which applications are invited from the Punjab Domiciled candidates of any district of Punjab possessing Matric degree with a diploma or training certificate of vaccinator is welcome to apply.
Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Vaccinator Jobs 2020 NTS Test Roll Number Slips Candidates List
Application Form Will Be Available Soon
|Name of posts BPS||No of posts||BPS||Age limit||Education Required|
|Junior Technicians / Vaccinators||188||BPS-09||18-30||Matric|
Terms and condition to apply
- 05 Years of age relaxation will be given to the male and 08 years of age relaxation will be given to the female candidates
- Applicants who want to apply have to simply download the application form along with deposit slip from the NTS Site
- The quota is also reserved for Women 15%, 5% for Minorities and 3% for Disabled persons
- Candidates have to pay the Test fee of Rs. 500/- in the online branches of the UBL, HBL, MCB, ABL Bank respectively.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip, a copy of CNIC, and 2 recent passport size photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be rejected.
- The date of the test will be communicated through the NTS Site to the applicants.
- Candidates are requested to visit the NTS Site after because the test details will be dispatched one week before the test.
- Candidate must obtain 50% marks in NTS test
- Candidates are advised to bring the original documents along with one set of attested copies of relevant documents at the time of the interview.
The last date for applying is
05 August 2019
You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you to give feedback. For further news details and information keep visiting our website