Welfare organizational are working for deserving people Pakistan Punjab Social Welfare and Bait-ul-Maal is one of them who is working remarkable work, they are providing many scholarships in many fields specifically in the educational field. Many students who can’t afford their fee Punjab Social Welfare and Bait-ul-Maal is arranging tuition fee for them, Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal (PBM), an autonomous body set up through 1991 Act. PBM is significantly contributing toward poverty alleviation through its various poorest of the poor focused services and providing assistance to destitute.
In health departments of Pakistan patients who cannot afford treatment Pakitan Bait-ul-Maal is providing a sufficient amount for their treatment and they have saved many lives by their this service, as many deserving people can’t afford expenses of hospitals and other expenses. Pakitan Bait-ul-Maal has announced jobs 2020 this post is all about these vacancies.
Punjab Social Welfare and Bait-ul-Maal Department Jobs 2020 Last Date of Application Form Submission and Download
|Names of posts||No of Posts||BPS|
Rules and regulations
- 03 quota is reserved for disables, 05% quota is reserved for minorities and 15% quota is reserved for women candidates
- The application should be submitted with copies of educational documents and a single passport size photograph
- 20% quota is reserved for the children of retired government officers
- Candidates who are appearing for interview must keep original documents with them
- No separate call or letter will be done for interview and test
- The candidate will be select as per government 2004 contract policy
The last date for applying is
09 July 2019
You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you to give feedback. For further news details and information keep visiting our website