The Punjab TEVTA Department of Recruitment has announced the various Jobs for the Different Positions, If you are Eligible then you Must apply for the Jobs 2015. Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA) is a Special Institution under Govt. of the Punjab. In order to expand its workforce, TEVT A is hiring dedicated, competent and dynamic professionals domiciled in respective districts of Punjab to fill faculty positions in its institutes allover the province.
Candidates with qualifications in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Auto, and other technologies, as well as in Home Economics, Fine Arts, English, Physics and Chemistry are welcome to apply. The person selected would be expected to perform as a dynamic supervisor who understands the need of TVET training as well as development of career excellence, market linkages, placement services and career development.
Punjab TEVTA Institutes Jobs 2015 NTS Test Form Download Schedule and Dates Candidates Lists
TEVTA, GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
District-wise break-up of posts and detail of application procedure is as follows:
- Candidates having Punjab domicile are eligible to apply.
- Married female candidates are required to apply on the basis of husband’s domicile.
- Candidates must mention their district of domicile in the application form.
- Minimum Age limit of candidate is 18 Years and Upper age limit is 30 years.
- Relaxation in age across the board is 5 Years for all candidates. Female candidates will be given special relaxation of further 3 years. Including relaxation in upper age limit, the maximum age limit shall be 35 years for male and 38 years for female candidates. No further age relaxation shall be allowed in any case. Age limit shall be determined from the Matric certificate. Age shall be reckoned on the last date fixed for submission of application form.
- Eligibility of a candidate will be determined on the basis of his/her academic qualification as given against each post.
- 50 % score is required to qualify the NTS test.
- Test will be held at all districts Headquarters, Tehsil Headquarters or other indicated places subject to
the number of candidates. ,
- A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post with separate fee.
- Result awaiting candidates can not apply.
How to Apply?
Application forms and online deposit slips are available on this page.
Applications must be received at the given address ofNTS Head Quarter, Islamabad not later than 30th
NTS shall not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier
Please submit your test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL. MCB, UBL or
Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid online deposit slip (original).
Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable, Applications submitted by hand will not be