Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Medical Complex, Quetta has announced the multiple job opportunities in their Medical Complex. This medical complex announced the new, fresh, and upcoming job advertisement in Daily Jang Newspaper on
Saturday 15-April-2019. These jobs requirement for numerous cities in Quetta. According to Job responsibilities, the requirement of education degrees and experience are different.
This department is a public sector department Government of Balochistan. Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Medical Complex needs a computer operator, data entry operator transport supervisor, and many other job opportunities. The requirement of job opportunities and Age limit, reserve Quota, Education criteria, experience requirements are according to jobs. These posts’ Basic Pay Scale is from 12 to BPS-02. It is a golden opportunity to gain a job in the medical field, persons who have interest in Medical fields and have a medical certificate or job experience then they must be Apply.
Quetta Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Medical Complex Latest Govt Jobs 2020 Written Test Application Form Schedule
According to Jobs advertisement, the number of vacancies and post names with the Basic Pay Scale are given below in detail.
- 02 Assistant Computer Operators
- 01 Data Entry Operator
- 01 Transport Supervisor
- 01 Senior Store Keeper
- 01 Tailor Master
- 03 Ward Masters
- 03 Dressers
- 02 Dispensers
- 01 Sanitary Inspector
- 02 Vaccinators
- 02 Record Keepers
- 01 Insinuator Operator
- 01 Driver
- 01 Dark Room Assistant
- 01 Attendant
- 02 Nursing Orderly
- 01 Lift Man
- 01 Generator Operator
- 01 Tubewell Operator
- 01 Naib Qasid
- 02 Plumbers
- 01 X-Ray Attendant
- 01 Washerman
Term and conditions:
- All posts age limits are 18 to 35
- For Technical Post diploma or certificate must be required.
- One Photograph attach with Application,
- Govt Employ can be applied through proper channel.
- All posts will be filled on a merit basis.
- The applicant will appear for an interview in front of the Govt selection committee.
- No TA/DA will be given.
- The quota is reserved for Male, females, and minorities.
- Date of test and Interview will be advertised in the newspaper later on.
- Female candidates will be given Preference on Technical Posts.
The last date of Submission of Application is
If you need further information about this job and many other jobs then you can ask us very frequently through comments in the below comment box. we will reply you back.