Rescue 1122 Punjab Emergency Service NTS Test 2017 Model Papers Download from below. Get the test papers and the sample papers that help the candidates achieve a better score. The content weightage and the subjects from which applicants are required to practice is also available below. Download Pattern Sample Papers Content Weightage for Rescue 1122 Punjab Emergency Service NTS Test 2017.
The candidates are required to pay special attention to the paper pattern details. These paper pattern details will assist the candidate and will give them a better grasp over their preparation.
National Testing Service NTS paper pattern details:
- The test will be MCQ based
- The total number of MCQs is expected to be 100
- For every question there will be 5 options
- Candidates are required to attempt all the questions
- Candidates can use black or blue ball point to circle the correct option
- Any paper having cutting, erased or overwritten material on it, will be cancelled
- Any question having more than one MCQ selected will be ignored
Rescue 1122 Punjab Emergency Service NTS Test 2017 Model Papers Download Pattern Sample Papers Content Weightage
The following areas are noted for physical inspection:
- Physical Deformities
Any person with eye eight weaker than 6/8, obesity with BMI 30 or above and Hepatitis B&C, HIV & RPR shall be shortlisted at any stage. Preference will be given to the candidates with height more than 5.6” where as minimum chest will be 33”. Candidates must submit a medical report issues by the Government Teaching Hospital or DHQ Hospitals regarding their physical inspection and laboratory tests with application form to NTS.