Lady health worker program Sindh for family planning & primary health care inviting applications from suitable female candidates for the recruitment on contract basis against currently approved seats of lady health workers for the district of Tharparkar at Mithi. This program under the “Implementation Plan Requirements For Managing Tharparkar drought”.The Purpose of Lady health worker program for family planning and primary health care is providing promotive, preventive, curative, and rehabilitative services to the targeted population. This program also has the aim of increasing immunization coverage in children aged 12-23 months (fully vaccinated), Focusing maternal & child health by contributing towards the reduction of IMR (from 85 to 55/1000 LBs) and decline in the MMR (from 400 to 180/100,000 Live Births). This program was launched in 1993-94; the largest CBI in SE Asia. LHW program is serving the nation by cultivating community participation through enhanced awareness, attitude change, and mobilization. Through this program Improvement of the nutritional status of mothers & children has increased.
Sindh Lady Health Workers LHWS Program Jobs 2020 :
The detail of vacant positions with the names of village and union councils are displayed at the office of the district health officer Tharparkar at Mithi and (FLCFs) health centers of respective union council of the district.
The detail is following for the post of LHW ;
Total Number of Posts= 129
Total Number of Posts= 158
Total Number of Posts= 180
Total Number of Post= 196
Total Number of Posts= 142
Total Number of Posts= 258
Sindh Lady Health Workers LHWS Program Jobs 2020 Apply Procedure
Apply Procedure for Post of LHW :
- Write an application to District health officer Tharparkar
- Attach documents ( Photocopies of documents, domicile, experience certificate, CNIC and three photographs)
- Complete application send to the office of the District Health Officer Tharparkar
Terms & Conditions to apply for LHW :
- Candidate Must have Tharparkar (Sindh) domicile
- Interested applicants who are already government employees apply with proper channel
- The recruitment will be made through a selection committee after scrutiny of documents
- At the time of Interview, original documents must present
- No TA/DA will be paid for test and interview
Last Date To Apply for LHW :
15th October 2019
Currently, 17704 Lady Health Workers (LHWs) and 705 Lady Health Workers’ Supervisors working in the field in Sindh, while around 4,000 more LHW are required in order to cover the entire rural population of the province. This is the best opportunity to serve the nation by services to demolish the disease from urban areas of Sindh. There will give high-quality standard facilities for there employees.