Karachi police were established in 1843, Karachi Police is an institute designed to face the changing and challenging’s needs of citizens and our profession people in Karachi. The Karachi Police has been actively involved in countering attacks, drug trade, human trading, solving criminal cases on a daily basis (such as murder and kidnapping), and street gang competition as seen in the Lyari Operation. It is also a common routine for the Police to block roads for catching the criminals with shipping containers from the Karachi Port.
Karachi Police is consist of different branches to face different criminal type activities in Karachi. That Police branch’s names are given below.
- Special Branch Headed by All: Inspector General of Police, Special Branch, Sindh.
- Training and Inspection Branch
- Technical & Transport Branch
- Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD)
- Sindh Reserve Police
- Crime Branch
- Special Security Unit (SSU) Sindh headed by Lt (R) Maqsood Ahmed
Sindh Police Karachi Range Constable Jobs 2020 Application Form Written Test Interview and Physical Measurements Schedule and Dates
A few days ago Karachi Police announced the multiple vacancies for the posts of constable and Lady constable in Police department Karachi. Numerous candidates applied for these vacancies after the scrutiny procedure Karachi Police department shortlisted the many applicants for the post of Constable and Lady constable.
And now finally the Karachi Police announced the written test schedule for the post of Constable and Lady Constable, a candidate who qualified the physicals test, they are now required to appear in the written test.
Test Date 07th May 2019
- NO relaxation shall be given in required age, physical fitness, and academic qualification
- Women and minority quota shall also be considered according to rule and regulation
- A candidate who qualified the physicals tests shall be called for written test
- A candidate who qualify the written tests shall appear in the interview conduct by the selection board
- Physical test and written test shall be conducted by NTS.
- Written test and physical test are held on Karachi only
- Candidate must bring original documents during the interview
- Karachi police have the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
if you need more information then you can comment us in the below comment box we will get you back with a helpful reply, and visit our website daily for more updates.