State Bank of Pakistan, the central bank of the country, has undertaken various initiatives to strengthen its institutional capacity through a major change and capacity building programs. To ensure smooth functioning of its External Relations Department and to provide strategic direction, SBP is looking for a high caliber, dynamic professional to be appointed on a contract basis.
State bank of Pakistan Chief Spokesman jobs 2020 has been announced so you can get the information bout it Core Competencies, Eligible Criteria, Application Procedure Last Dates, Merit Lists, and Selected candidates.
The responsibilities of the incumbent include:
- Build/ project SBP’s corporate identity as an autonomous, modern, dynamic, and highly professional Central Bank.
- Oversee the press releases reports, the flow of information & interact with print/electronic media /other external Stakeholders.
- Keep fully abreast of the management with the latest developments taking place related to the areas of the Bank.
- Promote SBP as a reliable resource base for financial and economic data dissemination.
- Manage timely editing/printing/distribution of all publications including the Annual and Quarterly Reports etc.
- Generate communications to maintain an SBP’s positive image in the case of an unforeseen issue, crisis, or other potentially problematic situation.
- Manage & implement Departmental Business Plan in a well-coordinated and efficient manner.
- This is a Karachi based position reporting directly to the Governor.
This is a senior management position requires superior skills in Communication, Coordination, Information Dissemination and Management coupled with excellent networking in both the print and electronic media. Further, the ideal candidate should be well versed and updated in economic developments besides operational & policy areas of Financial Institutions.
State bank of Pakistan Chief Spokesman jobs 2020 Core Competencies Eligible Criteria Application Procedure
Interested Pakistani nationals meeting the above-mentioned eligibility criteria for the position may send their detailed CVs along with copies of educational documents, experience certificate, CNIC and a recent photograph to Director, Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan, 10th Floor, Main Building, I.I Chundrigar Road, Karachi 74000 latest by
May 14, 2019. Please clearly mark the envelope with the position applied for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered a definite disqualification for current as well as for all future recruitment in the bank even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.