Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority TEVTA Balochistan Jobs 2021 have announced. Male and Female both can apply the below-mentioned posts. Candidates must read carefully the terms and conditions then apply within the due date after the due date application will be rejected.
The all the eligible persons have the golden chance to bright future through the TEVTA Jobs. The people who are waiting for TEVTA jobs in 2021 become relax and apply for the desirable jobs. The eligibility criteria for the jobs are described below. The all the applicants must read all the instructions given in the advertisement and more information visit our site daily basis because we will update daily latest job advertisement. Applicants visit our site daily because we will update the roll number slip and test result on this page.
The main object of the Technical vocational and Training Authority is to create well skill performance and get market competition in industry area field. TEVTA invited the hardworking, well-motivated, and skilled full applicant for the below-mentioned posts.
Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority TEVTA Balochistan Jobs 2021 Application Form Last Dat
The Last date of application submission is 28 February 2021
Terms and Conditions
- Application form invited from all over Balochistan.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests & interviews.
- All applicants are advised to mention clearly the name of the Institute, Post, and technology name on the envelope against the post applied for.
- Send separate applications for each post.
- Govt employees can be applied through proper channel
- Only post qualification experience will be considered
- The degree of qualification for each post shall be recognized by a registered institute.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application form along with attested copies of
- Character Certificate
- Education Certificates
- Experience Certificate
- 03 Passport size Photo.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for the Test or Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to any candidates.
- The age limit is 18-28 years.
- The last Date to Submission of application form is 28 February 2021.
You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working then, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.