|Publish Date||Wed 5 Jul 2017|
|Department:||Anti Corruption, Soldier/Constable|
|Last Date||Wed 5 Jul 2017|
Anti Corruption Department Sindh Govt has open vacancies. All the candidates who are interested in Anti Corruption Department Sindh Govt jobs 2017 are on the right place. Get details on the test interview dates and schedule along with the eligibility criteria for the respective post. There are tests which the interested candidates may have to give. The registration form for Anti Corruption Department Sindh Govt jobs 2017 can be downloaded from here.
Anti Corruption Department Sindh Govt Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria Registration Form Merit List
The eligibility criteria for Anti Corruption Department Sindh Govt jobs 2017 are mentioned below along with the name of the respective post:
- Law graduate from a recognized university
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized university
- Certificate in shorthand and typing issued by an institute recognized by the Board of Sindh
Data processing assistant:
- Intermediate with diploma in Computer Science
- Bachelor degree in 2nd division
Junior Clerk/Foot constable/Constable-cum-driver:
- Matriculation in 2nd division
- A literate person. Be able to read Urdu and English
- Motorcycle driving license
No TA\DA will be allotted to the candidates who will appear for the interview. Moreover, the posts will be filled and rural and urban quotas as in the prescribed rules of the Government of Sindh.
|Vacancies :|| Details of the eligibility criteria as per the anti corruption department of Sindh 2017. The eligibility criteria for Anti Corruption Department Sindh Govt jobs 2017 are mentioned below along with the name of the respective post.
Govt Jobs 2017 in Anti Corruption Department Sindh Test Interview Dates and Schedule
|Jobs Details :||