|Publish Date||Sat 18 Mar 2017|
|Department:||Driver, Education, Grade 4, Security|
|Last Date||Sat 18 Mar 2017|
Breaking News hundred of Vacancies are Announced in District Okara Education Department. The Education Department Okara Jobs 2017 various seats are vacant for the eligible candidates. If you are Eligible then you must apply for these jobs 2017 Because it the best opportunity to available For eligible candidates.
So you don’t waste your time and try to apply as soon as possible we provided you below dates and schedule eligibility Criteria Vacancies Name Procedure Address Last Date Terms and Conditions Test and Interview dates.
Education Department Okara Jobs 2017 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Dates and Schedule
Vacancies Vacant :
BPS-04 : 02 Drivers
BPS-01 : 05 Lab Attendants, 24 Naib Qasid, 45 Mali, 99 Chowkidar / Security Guards, 36 Khakroob, 01 Waterman, 04 Bulavi, 07 Class-IV
Important Instructions :
- Application Form Submission Last Date is : 4th April 2017
- Age Limit For Drivers Vacancies : 25th to 35
- Age Limit For All Other Vacancies : 18th to 40th
- Seats Quota Reserved 15% For Females
- Seats Quota Reserved 5% For Minorities
- Seats Quota Reserved 20% For Govt servant
- Retired Armed Men Can be Apply
- Incomplete or Application Submitted After Due Dates will not be Considered
- In Case of Absence of Interview Day Applications Will be not Entertained
In case of any query or For the Further Details regarding Education Department Okara Jobs 2017 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Dates and Schedule You must stay with us or can comment us we will try our best to provide you maximum Information.
|Vacancies :|| Application Forms are Invited from the candidates whose interest to join the Okara Education Department You can download Your Application Form at this page and can get the complete information and procedure with complete Criteria Eligibility Dates test and Interview details as well.
Okara Education Department Jobs May 2017 Chowkidar, Security Guards Khakrob Procedure
|Jobs Details :||