Govt of Sindh Population Welfare Department 2017 jobs application form download details are as follows. Candidates are required to check below for the eligibility criteria along with relevant details that will help the interested candidates apply for the Govt of Sindh Population Welfare jobs 2017. Both, male and female candidates are encouraged to apply. The criteria for both, male and female is roughly the same.
Govt of Sindh Population Welfare Department Jobs 2017 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- Inter form a recognized university or Board with minimum speed of 100/35 W.P.M in shorthand and typing.
- Inter form a recognized university or University with 5 years experience
- Matriculation atleast in C grade or second division with typing speed 30 w.p.m
- Grade qualified nurse with three year experience in operation management
Family welfare worker(Female)
- Matriculation with basic training of FWW from a recognized university
- Intermediate in Commerce
Family Welfare Assistant(Male)
Family Welfare Assistant(Female)
The posts are temporary they will be made permanent after a successful interval of period has passed. The selected candidates will be on probation for two months. All the candidates, rural urban or male and female candidates are eligible to apply.