Lahore Pakistan Railways Jobs 2018 How to Apply


Search Your Perfect Jobs Today!


Publish Date
23/11/2018
Last Date
10/12/2018
Department
Region
quick lines new-icon
Home » Jobs » Lahore Pakistan Railways Jobs 2018 How to Apply

Lahore Pakistan Railways Jobs 2018 How to Apply

Job Details

Publish Date23/11/2018
Location:
Department:
Source:
Last Date13/12/2018
Job Title

Lahore Pakistan Railways Jobs 2018 How to Apply Last Date for Application Submission

Pakistan Railway is now hiring adequate people. Jobs 2018 by Pakistan Railway , Lahore, Punjab are mentioned below. The details of the job are also available. The details include, application form registration along with the last date for the form submission. Eligibility criteria for Pakistan Railway Jobs 2018 Lahore, Punjab is also mentioned below. Pakistan Railway Jobs 2018 Lahore Punjab.

Lahore Pakistan Railways Jobs 2018 How to Apply Last Date for Application Submission

Lahore Pakistan Railways Jobs 2018 How to Apply Last Date for Application Submission

The eligibility criteria for Pakistan Railway Jobs 2018 is mentioned below:

  • 5 years general relaxation will be entertained
  • Performance in writing test conducted by should be decent
  • Interview and Criteria devised by the department
  • Pass medical prescribe examination

Important Notice by the Candidates is as follows:

  • The department candidates will submit their applications through proper channel
  • The Application form shall be filled online
  • The test fee shall be paid in any branch of United Bank Limited
  • `s copy of original slip must be attached with the application form
  • Candidates can download their Roll No Slips from website
  • Candidates must present original documents
  • The documents attached must be attested

Selection will be based on the written test which holds 70% weight age while the remaining 30% weight age is given to the interview.

Lahore Pakistan Railways Jobs 2018 How to Apply Last Date for Application Submission

View Newspaper Full Image

Vacancies : Pakistan Railway Jobs 2018 Lahore Punjab Eligibility Criteria Application Form Dates. Important notice for the candidates also available with instructions highlighted by Pakistan Railways. Positions:
  • BPS-05
  • 91 Commercial Group Student
  • 28 TCR Gr-I
  • 22 Relieving Commercial Clerk
  • 06 JAT
  • 05 Jeep Driver
  • 03 Black Smith
  • 03 Pointsman
  • 02 Carpenter
  • 01 Mason
  • 01 Painter
  • 01 Store Issuer
  • 01 Tracer
  • BPS-03
  • 01 Hammerman
  • BPS-02
  • 827 Gangman
  • 34 Gate Keeper
  • 21 Gate Man
  • BPS-01
  • 120 All Muawan
  • 112 Muawan
  • 49 Cleaner C&W
  • 22 Signal Muawan
  • 18 Khakroob
  • 14 Rest House Chowkidar
  • 11 Train Lightening Muawan
  • 10 Box Porter
  • 09 Call Man
  • 08 Luggage Porter
  • 07 Lamp Man
  • 07 Mali
  • 07 Pump Muawan
  • 06 R R Bearer
  • 06 R R Cook
  • 04 Traffic Muawan
  • 03 Store Muawan
  • 03 Trolley Man
  • 03 WR Bearer
  • 01 Chowkidar
  • 01 Crane Muawan
  • 01 Shed Manager

Pakistan Railway Lahore Jobs 2018 Schedule and Procedure to Apply

Jobs Details :
You Can get the Jobs News Newspapers Advertisement of Jobs Offering Jobs News Like Police Jobs in Pakistan Armed Force Jobs in Pakistan Banking Jobs in Pakistan Online Earning Procedure and Vacancies for Date Entry Medical Jobs Engineering Jobs Educators Jobs Health Jobs As well. Dear Candidates were trying to provide you the detailed Information but if can't provide something by mistakenly or because of our lake of knowledge So please For Give Us. Comment us and share your Knowledge according to your knowledge. Thanks Best Regards!
  • Publish Date: 2018-11-23 20:00:47
  • Publish Date: 2017-07-05 23:23:09
  • Publish Date: 2016-06-11 03:38:46

    Search Terms:

    • job criteria in pak railways
    • neef railway jobs
    • pakistan ralwaye jobs last date off apply 9dec

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

    error: Content is Copyright protected !! (DMCA Protection & Takedown Services)