Many students get confused while applying for MDCAT here we are giving a guideline to such students who are looking forward for the procedure of applying. Dates and requirements should be followed strictly at the time of applying so there will be no any risk of a problem of any type at the time of applying, test and admission. All the details regarding MDCAT UHS Lahore is given below in this article.
Entrance Test Application Forms (in triplicate) along with the Information Booklet and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding admissions, shall be available at all the branches of the BankIslami Pakistan Ltd. (BIPL), situated in Punjab and Islamabad from. Entrance Test Application Form can also be downloaded from UHS. We are here to provides you all the information about all the details about the MDCAT test. The test is conducted many times each year but yet the people who want the admissions in any of the medical university then they should get the results and must get prepared for the examination. The details and updates are given here which will help you out.
Latest announced dates of MDCAT by UHS
- MDCAT Test Date: 23 September 2019
How to Apply For MDCAT Test 2019 UHS Lahore Procedure and Test Details
|2019 MDCAT Test Date (all exams start at 8 A.M.)||Score Release Date|
|Thursday, January 19, 2019||Tuesday, February 21, 2019|
|Saturday, January 28, 2019||Tuesday, February 28, 2019|
|Friday, March 31, 2019||Tuesday, May 2, 2019|
|Saturday, April 22, 2019||Tuesday, May 23, 2019|
|Friday, April 28, 2019||Tuesday, May 30, 2019|
|Saturday, May 13, 2019||Tuesday, June 13, 2019|
|Thursday, May 18, 2019||Tuesday, June 20, 2019|
|Friday, May 19, 2019||Tuesday, June 20, 2019|
|Thursday, June 1, 2019||Thursday, July 6, 2019|
|Friday, June 16, 2019||Tuesday, July 18, 2019|
|Saturday, June 17, 2019||Tuesday, July 18, 2019|
|Thursday, June 29, 2019||Tuesday, August 1, 2019|
|Friday, June 30, 2019||Tuesday, August 1, 2019|
|Friday, July 21, 2019||Tuesday, August 22, 2019|
|Saturday, July 22, 2019||Tuesday, August 22, 2019|
|Thursday, July 27, 2019||Tuesday, August 29, 2019|
|Friday, July 28, 2019||Tuesday, August 29, 2019|
|Thursday, August 3, 2019||Tuesday, September 5, 2019|
|Friday, August 11, 2019||Tuesday, September 12, 2019|
|Friday, August 18, 2019||Tuesday, September 19, 2019|
|Saturday, August 19, 2019||Tuesday, September 19, 2019|
|Thursday, August 24, 2019||Tuesday, September 26, 2019|
|Friday, September 1, 2019||Tuesday, October 3, 2019|
|Saturday, September 2, 2019||Tuesday, October 3, 2019|
|Saturday, September 9, 2019||Tuesday, October 10, 2019|
Choice of city for the test
The candidate can select one out of 13 cities from where he/she wishes to appear in the Entrance Test. For that purpose, he/she will have to submit his/her application at any of the branches of the BIPL situated in that particular city zone only. The city-wise distribution of bank branches is given at UHS website: (www.uhs.edu.pk).
Procedure for Submission of Application Form
- (a) The candidate shall fill the Application Form in triplicate with blue ball point and after that paste color photographs (3.5 cm wide x 4.5 cm high) on each copy of the form. He/she shall also fill a Fee Challan Form of Rs.500/- available at BIPL branches.
- (b) The candidate shall submit the duly filled Application Form and Fee Challan Form along with Rs.500/- in cash as the Entrance Test fee to the concerned Bank Officer who will check his/her entries in the form.
- (c) No document is required to be submitted with the Application Form. However, the candidates are advised to bring the copies of their certificates, domicile, CNIC/B-Form, alongwith a blue ball point and a gum stick to fill the form and paste photographs if they wish to fill the Application Form in the bank. Otherwise, they can download the Application Form from the UHS website (www.uhs.edu.pk), fill that in triplicate at home and then submit it at the concerned branch of the bank along with fee.
- (d) After receiving the fee, the concerned bank officer shall return the duly attested “Candidate’s Copy” of the Application Form to the candidate. Each candidate shall be issued a specific transaction code on his/her application form which will help him/her track his/her roll number.
- (e) The Bank (BIPL) shall intimate the applicants for their Roll Numbers and Examination Centres via SMS and E-mail alerts at their Mobile Phone Numbers and E-mail addresses as provided by the candidates in their Application Forms within 72 hours of the submission of Application Forms.
All the rules and regulations should be followed strictly by students if they really want to get admission, if there is any mistake done by student at the time of applying UHS or any other institution will be not responsible. New updated MDCAT 2019 entry tests details and information is given on our post for updation of our users. For further news details and information keep visiting our website we will update you here with further details of MDCAT and admissions stay in touch with us keep visiting our website Kitaab.com.pk.