KMDC Karachi Medical and Dental College has now opened the admissions for the students who want to get admissions in the medical sciences. Karachi Medical and Dental College is acknowledged to be affiliated with Karachi University. Karachi Medical and Dental College has a sense of bringing the best education to the students. Karachi Medical and Dental College offers a degree of 5 YEARS where they provide the best education.
The program is designed in such a way the students are given proper attention and the best knowledge, skills, attitudes, values, and behavior that are necessary for medical knowledge. Karachi Medical and Dental College emphasis on the mental as well as moral and personal development as the way of medical education.
The admission procedure is the same as other universities. The university’s aim is to produce the best candidates who have the best command in their studies. KMDC College is competent, contributing members of society. This is why the university has the best faculty and good students are admitted to the university. Students have to submit the application forms for the admissions at the appointed time. Students can get all the information regarding the MDCAT Test which is the entry test given for admissions.
Latest announced dates of MDCAT by UHS
- MDCAT Test Date: Expected Soon
KMDC Medical College MBBS BDS DPT D.Pharm MDCAT Test Answer Key Result Online Merit Lists Download
|2020 MCAT TEST DATE||SCORE RELEASE DATES|
|Friday, May 29, 2020||Wednesday, June 30, 2020|
|Friday, June 5, 2020||Tuesday, July 7, 2020|
|Friday, June 19, 2020||Tuesday, July 21, 2020|
|Saturday, June 20, 2020||Tuesday, July 21, 2020|
|Saturday, June 27, 2020||Tuesday, July 28, 2020|
|Sunday, June 28, 2020||Wednesday, July 29, 2020|
|Tuesday, July 7, 2020||Thursday, August 6, 2020|
|Saturday, July 18, 2020||Tuesday, August 18, 2020|
|Thursday, July 23, 2020||Tuesday, August 25, 2020|
|Friday, July 31, 2020||Tuesday, September 1, 2020|
|Saturday, August 1, 2020||Tuesday, September 1, 2020|
|Friday, August 7, 2020||Wednesday, September 9, 2020|
|Saturday, August 8, 2020||Wednesday, September 9, 2020|
|Friday, August 14, 2020||Tuesday, September 15, 2020|
|Saturday, August 29, 2020||Tuesday, September 29, 2020|
|Thursday, September 3, 2020||Tuesday, October 6, 2020|
|Friday, September 4, 2020||Tuesday, October 6, 2020|
|Friday, September 11, 2020||Tuesday, October 13, 2020|
|Saturday, September 12, 2020||Tuesday, October 13, 2020|
|Monday, September 28, 2020||Thursday, October 29, 2020|
|Tuesday, September 29, 2020||Friday, October 30, 2020|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR OPEN MERIT/SELF-FINANCE
- Candidates who have passed intermediate (science) Pre-Medical group Annual Examination of 2013 and have secured at least 60 % marks.
- Candidates who have passed 2013 a level & 12th-grade examination ( American School ) with English, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics from Karachi center provided equivalence certificate of unadjusted 60% marks is obtained according to the formula laid down by the I.B.B.C, Islamabad. They also have to obtain equivalence for “O” level/ 10th grade from I.B.B.C, Islamabad.
Karachi Medical & Dental College was established in the year 1991. It is Pakistan’s first medical and dental college which was established. The college is mainly founded because of the vision to provide the students best education. The KMDC is one of the best colleges which provide the best education to medical students. The students require to pass the MDCAT test for the admissions in a medical university.
Written aptitude test will help to select the candidates. The test will consist of MCQs from Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English at part to H. Sc examination. The weightage of marks for the Entry test is 50%.
National Identity card of the candidate from NADRA of Karachi with the permanent address of Karachi f he/she is above 18 years or “B” form if he/she below 18 years of age is essential.
• N.I.C of Father from NADRA with the permanent address of Karachi.
• H.S.C marks sheet.
• Previous H.S.C marks sheet (in case of improvement).
• S.S.C Marks sheet.
• S.S.C certificate.
• Candidate’s Domicile & PRC of Karachi.
• Father’s Domicile of Karachi.
• The Domicile Certificate of the mother (Karachi) shall only be accepted in the case where father has expired (and no domicile certificate was issued to him )or there has been remarriage/separation, for which a valid document is needed.
• If the candidates are parents employee and the candidate has passed his/her any one examination other than Karachi Board, he/she will be eligible to provide his or her parent’s deputation letter from the respective department’s obtained.
• Acknowledgement receipt of the document submitted in any other institution for the admission purpose.
• Six recent size photographs. one pasted on the application form ( without attestation), two on admit cards(without attestation), and the other three photographs attested from the back enclosed with the application form.
• Undertaking form candidates regarding original documents on stamp paper duly attested by Oath Commissioners is enclosed with entrance test form on payment f Rs.50/-.
• Only the candidate submit the Entrance test Form.
• Candidate who has passed 2013 “A” level & 12th-grade examination(American School)with English, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics from Karachi Centre may apply, provided equivalence certificate of unadjusted 60% marks is obtained according to the formula laid down by I.B.C.C. (Inter Board Chairman Committee), Islamabad. They will also have to obtain equivalence for the “O” level and 1oth grade from I.B.C.C.
• Two self-addressed envelopes (4.5 x 8.5 inches) with postage stamp affixed.
• Receipts of submitting any pertinent documents including domicile, P.R.C, or CNIC shall not be accepted.
• Attested copies of documents will only be accepted.
Students get to get all the details from here. The students have to pass the entry test for the admissions that have kept to be as the MDCAT. All information about MDCAT will be given at this site for you. You can get the answer key and the results of MDCAT online at the Site as soon as you get the best end for the admissions in Karachi Medical and Dental College. Students who will be given the admissions will be given the final call for the interview. The Examination Committee will interview them in the college. HERE THE STUDENTS WILL BE GIVEN THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE MDCAT SOON AS IT WILL BE DECLARED