As time is the passing merit of educational institutes are becoming high every year as competition is really tough among all students, students are achieving high marks through their handwork and intelligence. The person who shows small carelessness cannot survive in this era of tough competition. The student can estimate through the aggregate formula that how much marks they need to achieve to get admission in the desired institute through telly its last year closing merit. Competition is increasing every year in scores of MDCAT.
MDCAT contributes to subjects like Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English. The number of questions and weight of the test and sections vary considerably. MDCAT is meant only for serious students aspiring to have admission to the best Medical Colleges. Admission to the limited number of seats in medical schools.
Medical College Admission Test known as (MDCAT) is a yearly based standardized medical entrance exam conducted every year by the University of Health Sciences (UHS) in Punjab. Keeping in view the criteria set by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC), the test is conducted for students who want to pursue their career in medical fields and wants to pursue MBBS degree.
- MDCAT Entry Test Date: Expected Soon
UHS Lahore MDCAT Test 2020 Result Answer Key Merit List Aggregate Formula
Calculating aggregate is a little bit confusing for many students, to calculate accurate results method of calculation should be 100% right and free of errors. Every provincial government has its schedule for admission in MBBS or BDS Medical colleges. The admission test (MDCAT) is associated with the admission process.
Formula for calculation of merit
- (Marks obtained in SSC /Equivalent) / Total marks of SSC/Equivalent x 1100 x 0.10 = 10% of SSC/Equivalent
- (Marks obtained in HSSC /Equivalent) / Total marks of HSSC/Equivalent x 1100 x 0.40 = 40% of HSSC/Equivalent
- (Marks obtained in Entrance Test /SAT II/MDCAT) / Total marks of Entrance Test /SAT II/MDCAT x 1100 x 0.50 = 50% of Admission Test
- 10% SSC/Equivalent + 40% HSSC/Equivalent +50% Admission Test = Aggregate Marks
- (Aggregate Marks x 100) / 1100 = Aggregate Percentage
- Marks obtained in Matriculation = 992 / 1050
- Marks obtained in HSSC/FSc = 980 / 1100
- Marks obtained in Entrance Test = 970 / 1100
- By applying the aforementioned formula:
- 992 / 1050 x 1100 x 0.10 = 103.92
- 980/1100 x 1100 x 0.40 = 392
- 970/1100 x 1100 x 0.50 = 485
- Aggregate Marks = 103.92 + 392 + 485 = 980.92
- Equivalence of O-Level = 812/900
- Equivalence of A-Level = 925/1100
- SAT II Score = 2100/2400
- 812/900 x 1100 x 0.10 = 99.24
- 925/1100 x 1100 x 0.40 = 370
- 2100/2400 x 1100 x0.50 = 481.25
- Aggregate Marks = 99.24 + 370 + 481.25 = 950.49
- Aggregate Percentage = 950.49/1100 x 100 = 86.4081
Through this method students can calculate their aggregate. For further news details and information keep visiting our website. MDCAT test is going to conduct again on 29th of October after the cancellation of test which was held in August this year, it is the first time in history of Pakistan that MDCAT will be held in October due to the test soloutions leak controversy which have disturbed whole year time table schedule of MDCAT.