Applicants interested in National Aptitude Test NAT 2020-II NTS are in the right place. The dates and schedule along with the application form. See also the dates of application along with the last date for the submission of application forms for National Aptitude Test NAT 2020-II NTS. National Aptitude Test NAT 2020-II NTS Answer Keys and sample paper download for better preparation. When the merit list will be updated by National Aptitude Test NAT 2020-II NTS is also highlighted below. The application form and roll number slips.
Dates and Schedule
National Aptitude Test NTS NAT Test 2020 Schedule Dates Application Form Roll Number Slips
Important instructions concerning the NAT test
- Candidates will have to produce their roll number slips at the entry point of the test center.
- Without the roll number slip, no candidate will be entertained for the test
- Question booklets will be in five different shuffles.
- Each question booklet will be sealed and opened by the candidates at the start of the test.
- Do not break the seal until the test starts.
- Do not bring any other stationary items including rough/extra sheets as two blank sheets for rough work are placed inside the question booklet.
- The use of any other material that is not provided by NTS will be illegal and subject to disciplinary action.
One page printed answer sheet is provided to answer the questions. Use only ball pen (black/blue) to shade/fill the circles. (bring pen/clip board with you, erasing materials are not allowed.) The answer sheet contains five circles containing five options of answer for one question, containing alphabets from A to E inside, against each question number.