Prime Minister Youth scheme Phase-II has launched under the supervision of Government of Pakistan. Government of Pakistan of offering 50,000 opportunities of internships to the unemployed educated youth from all provinces. Prime Minister Youth scheme Phase-II application form download and apply online before the date closed. You should check details in Urdu and in easy steps for register online. The Government of Punjab has started the second phase of prime Ministers Youth Training programs.
During this phase-II 50,000 internships will be granted to the youth having sixteen years of education, 3000 for Balochistan province and more than 58000 for KPK, 1000 for Azad Jammu Kashmir, and 5800 for Gilgit Baltistan. This internships will be offering in Government/ Semi Govt and Private Organizations through Prime Minister Training Programs scheme Phase-II under Prime Minister Youth program to improve their skills and employ-ability prospects.
Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme Program 2017 Phase-II Online Application Form Download Last Date Eligibility Criteria
- 16 years HEC recognized degree or equivalent.
- Diploma of 3 years after Matric / FSc.
- Madrassah graduates are also entitled to apply.
- 50% of marks or 2.5 CGPA in final degree/diploma is the minimum threshold for selection of interns.
- Age limit is upto 25 years on 28-02-2017.
- Pakistani National.
- There is no gender discrimination female candidates will be encouraged to apply.
- Those individual who have already availed any Government Youth Training Program /Scheme.
- Government or semi-Government Servants are also not eligible.
- Full time students in any Public / Private educational institution.
How to Apply:
Interested eligible candidates must Apply Online by visiting this website at www.pmyts.nip.gov.pk
Monthly Stipend & Number of Internees:
PKR.12,000/- per month will be given to Internees during Internship Period (One Year Duration). Total Number of Internees will be 50000.
Allocation of Interns:
Primarily, the allocation of interns will be made in accordance with the NFC award and FPSC’s recruitment criteria for provincial/regional quotas for all three years. The selection of Interns will be as per their domicile but can be placed in origination outside of their domicile region based on the demand profile and matching of applicant profile. Per year allocation of interns is as under
|Province||Quota||Total Batch-I & II||Total Batch-III||Total Placement|
|Azad jammu and Kashmir (AJK)||1000||544||511||1055|