Provision of Third Party Monitoring Services for Vocational Training Schemes. Punjab Skills Development Fund (PSDF) is a collaborative effort of the Govemment of Punjab and the UK’s Department for International Development (DFID).
Its aim is to improve income generation opportunities by enabling skills development through promotion of a competitive skills training market. Currently PSDF is operating in 14 districts of Punjab – Bahawalpur, Lodhran, Bahawalnagar, Muzaffargarh, Vehari, Khanewal, Rahim Yar Khan, Lahore, Faisalabad, Sheikhupura, Chiniot, Narowal, Gujranwala and Sargodha.
PSDF will be launching multiple training schemes to fund vocational training of about 75,000 individuals who are residents of the above mentioned districts. Punjab Skills Development Fund 2019 Conditions for Eligibility PSDF Schedule and Selected Candidates lists.
Punjab Skills Development Fund 2019 Conditions for Eligibility PSDF Schedule and Selected Candidates
Where PSDF is shortlisting potential training providers, rt also intends to engage ‘Third Party Monitoring services to carry out inspections of training centres and to monitor implementation on PSDF compliant. standards under the upcoming training schemes.
Conditions for Eligibility:
- Must be registered and should have legal status.
- The firm should have financial audit for the last three years.
- The monitoring firm must not be blacklisted by any Government or bi-lateral/multi-lateral financial institution.
- The firm should not be a shortlisted applicant for provision of training under any of the PSDF-sponsored training schemes.
- The firm should have relevant experience.
For the Further Information regarding Punjab Skills Development Fund 2019 Conditions for Eligibility PSDF Schedule and Selected Candidates lists are available if you want to ask any thing else so you must comment us in below section.