CTD is the abbreviation of Counter Terrorism Department working under Punjab Police which was established to restrict the growing challenges of terrorism through its intelligence functions. CTD is authorized to registers and investigates all terrorism related cases at the newly established CTD Police Stations.If you are Elgibe For the Counter Terrorism Department Police Jobs 2017 CTD Government of Punjab then you must apply within due dates and start preparations For NTS Test 2017.
CTD is updated by Counter Terrorism Force (CTF) in which highly educated and physically fit corporals are performing their duties. CTD Jobs are Government Sector Punjab Police related jobs announced for the Punjab domiciled candidates and latest CTD Punjab Jobs 2017 are announced today to hire new 322 Corporals in Punjab Province.
Counter Terrorism Department Police Jobs 2017 CTD Government of Punjab NTS Screening Test For Post of Corporals Last Date Application Form Roll Number Slips
- To apply Bachelor’s degree is required from any HEC recognized institution.
- Every candidate should be between 18 to 25 years of age as on the last date of submission of application.
- For Males Height 5’-7” is required.
- For Females Height 5’-2” is required
- For Males Chest 33”-34.5” inches is required.
- Average weight according to age and height.
- Only Physically fit candidates should apply.
Minimum Physical Fitness:
- The male candidate has to run One mile in 8 minutes.
- The female candidate has to run One mile in 14 minutes.
- After running male candidates have to do 03 Chin Ups, 20 Push Ups in 90 seconds and 20 Sit Ups in 90 seconds.
- Distance Eyesight should be 6/6 (with classes).
- Close eyesight should be normal.
How to Apply
- Application form can be downloaded from nts.org.pk or through following web link given below.
- Duly filled application form along with a copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs should reach NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad
- No fee shall be charged from the applicants.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
Last Date to Apply: March 15, 2017.
For further news details and information keep visiting our website.