District and Session Court Mianwali is Govt Body and it is the working under the Govt of Punjab and performs multiple tasks which are related to the Criminal Cases and Civil Cases and other cases will be looked at after by this court. Being a Govt sector it offers Govt Jobs from Master to Matric level candidates.
The quota is admissible for Women 15%, 5% for Minorities, and 3% for Disable applicants is reserved to apply against these posts. The overall qualification which is required for these posts includes Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary, Literate with relevant each post expertise are required to apply and fill these positions
District and Sessions Judge Mianwali Jobs 2020 NTS Screening Test List of Candidates Centers Roll Number Slips Application Form
|Application Submission Last Date to Apply :|
|Jobs Location :||Mianwali|
|Jobs in Department :||District & Session Court Mianwali|
|Required Qualification :||Primary, Middle, Literate, Matric, Graduation, Intermediate
- Assistant Librarian
- Budget & Accounts Examiner
- Junior Clerk
- Computer Technician
- Imam Masjid
- Generator Operator
- Naib Qasid
How to apply
- For Sr No. 1 to 5 the applicants need to download the application form along with deposit slip from the NTS Site www.nts.org.pk.
- For Sr No. 6 to 12 the applicants need to apply by downloading the application form from www.mianwali.dc.lhc.gov.pk.
- Candidate needs to pay the Test Processing Fee of Rs.400/ in favor of NTS online branches of UBL, HBL, Meezan, and MCB Bank.
- The last date for applying is
27th February 2019.
- A handwritten application will not be accepted.
- Candidates should write the contact number in the application form.
- Late received and those of incomplete application will stand rejected.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Candidates should send separate application for more than one post.
To get Further Details Regarding District and Sessions Judge Mianwali Jobs 2020. You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this you can comment on us. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.