The government is committed to creating a safe working environment for women, which is free of harassment, abuse, and intimidation with a view toward the fulfillment of their right to work with dignity. In this endeavor, an Act of Parliament to make provisions for the Protection against Harassment of Women at the Workplace has been promulgated in March 2010.
Applications are invited from Pakistan Nationals to fill up the under mentioned vacancies in the Federal Ombudsman Secretariat for Protection against Harassment of Women at Workplace, Islamabad for its Regional Offices at Karachi & Peshawar on Temporary basis.
Federal Ombudsman Secretariat For Protection Against Harassment of Women at Workplace Jobs 2020 NTS Screening Test Form Download Roll Number Slips Last Date
- Regional Commissioner
- Assistant Registrar,
- Assistant Private Secretary,
- Steno typist,
- Lower Division Clerk,
- Naib Qasid
Rules and regulations
- The candidates fulfilling the above conditions may send their applications on prescribed Application Form along with a copy of their CNIC issued by NADRA. Documents may not be attached to the application; however, original documents will be checked at the time of the interview.
- Candidates already working in the Government Organizations / Departments must apply through proper channel.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
- Age is relaxable up to 5 years as per rules. 6. Only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview.
How to apply
- Please download the Application Form and the Deposit Slip for the posts of serial no. 2 to 5 from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk, fill up both properly, pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, Meezan Bank, HBL or MCB, and get a receipt from the bank.
- Send the filled-up Application Form along with the original paid-up copy of the Deposit Slip, to NTS Headquarters, 96, Street #04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip, and submitted by hand will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- For further information, please visit www.nts.org.pk or call 051-8444441
- The application form can be downloaded from the FOS website (www.fos-pah.gov.pk).
- Candidates applying may send their applications to Ch. Safdar Ali, Consultant (Finance), Federal Ombudsman Secretariat for Protection against Harassment of Women at Workplace, Islamabad about any fee/charges to the respective office only.
To get Further Details Regarding Federal Ombudsman Secretariat For Protection Against Harassment of Women at Workplace Jobs 2020. You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this you can comment on us. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.