The announced positions are offered on a contract basis for three years under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 of the Government of the Punjab ad department has set 15% quota for women, 5% quota for Minority, and 3% quota for disabled persons. Candidates willing to apply should hold relevant qualifications and experience as per criteria such as interested candidates should hold Masters / Bachelors degree with relevant experience.
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of Punjab intends to revamp the Management Structure of 25 District Headquarter Hospitals and 15 Tehsil Headquarter Hospitals in Punjab, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Govt Of Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department 50 Vacancies for 24 DHQ Hospitals Jobs 2021 NTS Screening Test Application Form Roll Number Slips Post of Physiotherapist
|Application Submission Last Date to Apply :|
|Jobs Location :||Punjab|
|Jobs in Department :||Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department|
|Required Qualification :||Bachelors, BA, B.Sc, Masters|
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Bio-Medical Engineer
How To Apply
- Application form and online deposit slip can be downloaded from the official site www.nts.org.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of test fee Rs. 500/- in favor of NTS and all other documents should reach the following address given below.
- Test fee can be paid in any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
- Applications must reach NTS Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of application is
January 27, 2021.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
To get Further Details Regarding Govt Of Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department 50 Vacancies for 24 DHQ Hospitals Jobs 2021. You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this you can comment on us. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.