Www.Gepco.Com.Pk Jobs 2023
Gujranwala Electric power company (Gepco) is looking for applications for a different post on a one-year contract basis. Candidates can apply online for these jobs from our website. Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO) has made known available positions. Job applications ask for poles apart posts.
Nts Gepco Jobs 2023
All the attracted candidates who are enthusiastic to apply for the placement must have qualifications and understanding according to the criteria prearranged in the advertisement. The applicants who accomplish the prerequisite should put forward their applications and be an ingredient of this subdivision.
Gepco Jobs In Gujranwala 2023
Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO) is a leading Public Electric Utility Company,
endeavoring to provide uninterrupted electric power to more than 3.5 million valued consumers.
Applications are invited through National Testing Service (NTS) for appointment against following posts in
GEPCO, for a period of one (01) year, on contract basis further extendable on performance basis.
The requisite qualification / experience and other conditions are given as under: –
Gujranwala Electric Power Company GEPCO Jobs 2023 Application Form NTS Test Candidates Lists Roll Number Slips
Last date of submission of application form: 06-10-2021
Test date Gujranwala Electric Power Company GEPCO Jobs: Will be Announced Soon
Gujranwala Electric power company (Gepco)
To Application Form – A:
To Application Form – B:
Last Date For Application Submission :
Test Date :
Will be Announced Soon
Nts Gepco Alm Interview Date 2023
|Position||Required Qualification & Age||No. of
|Allocation of Posts
Written Test / Skill Test
Qualification based / General Knowledge
Age: 18-30 Years (including General Age Relaxation)
Medical Category “A”
Height Minimum 5 Ft. 4 Inches
Chest Minimum 32 Inches
Weight As per Body Mass Index Chart (BMI) ± 5%
i. Running – 800 meters in five (05) minutes
ii. Push Ups/Dund – 20 in a single attempt in 03 minutes
iii. Lifting of weight – 30 Kg in single attempt
iv. Digging – I ditch of length, Depth, width (2x2x2 feet)
v. Climbing Skills (Tower/Ladder) Climbing up to 10 feet on tower/ladder wearing safety equipment
vi. Pulling of Wires – one span of 100 feet
|1471||District wise allocation
of post for Open Quota:
Gujranwala = 262
Sialkot = 429
Gujrat = 207
Hafizabad = 29
Narowal = 49
Mandi Bahauddin = 128
Total Open = 1103
Quota Employee’s Children = 294
Minority = 74
Name of post and Requirements
|Position:||Assistant Lineman (ALM)|
|Age:||18-30 Years (including General Age Relaxation)|
|Height:||Minimum 5 Ft. 4 Inches|
|Chest:||Minimum 32 Inches|
|Weight:||As per Body Mass Index Chart (BMI) ± 5%|
|Written Test / Skill Test:||Qualification based / General Knowledge|
District wise allocation ofpost (Open Quota): (391)
|Total Open Quota||1103|
Following Quotas (will be filled at GEPCO Level):(301)
Gepco Seniority List 2023
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form available on the National Testing Service (NTS) website i.e. www.nts.org.pk.
Skill Tests / Physical Tests for Assistant Lineman (ALM) only:
|Nature of Test||Description||Standard|
|Skill Test||Qualification based / General Knowledge||Matric (Minimum)|
|Physical Tests||Running||800 meters in Five (05) minutes|
|Push Ups / Dund||20 in a single attempt in 03 minutes|
|Lifting of weight||30kg in single attempt|
|Digging||1 ditch of length, depth, width (2x2x2) Ft|
|Climbing Skills (Tower / Ladder)||Climbing upto 10 feet on tower / ladder wearing|
|Pulling of Wires||In one span of 100 feet|
Note:- After successful completion of all tests (Skill Test, Physical Test) selection shall be finalized through balloting only for the post of ALM.
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applications for the above mentioned post:
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates will apply against the seats reserved for their district of domicile and district wise merit will be maintained.
- General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned above. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except for candidates belonging to scheduled castes and Buddhists are allowed 3 years age relaxation and the government servants who have completed two years continuous government service on the closing date shall be allowed 10 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- Only qualified / eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in Written Test / Skill Test. Only shortlisted candidates falling within merit as per the provisions of applicable Recruitment Policy, will be called for Physical Test / Interview.
- Interviews of eligible candidates shall be conducted in their respective circles by the Selection Boards.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere under the jurisdiction of GEPCO as per requirement of the Company.
- The recruitment of ALM will be made as per procedure laid down by Ministry/BOD GEPCO.
- The ALMs will be recruited / appointed, initially, on a lump sum salary / pay equivalent to the initial pay scales of the post (BPS-05), initially for a period of three (03) years extendable on satisfactory performance.
- Original documents along with one set of attested photocopies must be presented by the candidate at the time of interview/joining of service.
- Serving candidates who are in Government Service, are advised to apply through proper channel. Candidates will have to provide departmental No Objection Certificate (NOC) clearly mentioning the date of appointment and nature of employment i.e. Regular, Contract etc. at the time of interview.
- GEPCO reserves the right to decrease the number of posts and cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be paid for Written Test / Skill Test / Physical Test / Interview.
- Dismissed / screened out employees of any organization or having criminal record are not eligible for employment in GEPCO. The clearance of the character and antecedents of the candidates from the agencies/police shall be mandatory without which no candidate shall be selected.
- Concealment or mis-representation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of a candidate from the current recruitment and from all types of tests/exams to be conducted by the GEPCO for recruitments in future.
- Any litigation pertaining to recruitment tests conducted by the M/S NTS will be dealt by M/S NTS at its own without any liability whatsoever on GEPCO.
How to apply
- Applicants are advised to apply directly on the NTS website (www.nts.org.pk).
- Neither by hand applications will be received at GEPCO nor at NTS.
- Test fee of Rs.200/- is required to be deposited by the candidate before the closing date of publication of this advertisement on electronic payment challan generated after online registration.
- Test fee shall be paid at 1Link 1Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easypaisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters.
- Roll Number Slip shall be uploaded on NTS website at least one week before the test date and candidates shall be informed through SMS as well.
- Roll No. Slip containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall be sent directly to candidates by M/S NTS at least one (01) week before the test on the given postal address & mobile number provided by the candidates.
- Only those candidates who have completed their Matriculation Certificate are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final result card has not been issued or result awaited shall not be considered.
- The candidates are advised to contact the NTS 051-8444441 OR email at email@example.com for any query / information related to Written Test / Skill Test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, Roll number slips, Test centers, Results etc.
- The Online Application Portal shall be removed from the website at 11:59:59 p.m. on the closing date 06/10/2023 for the receipt of applications.
Instructions for applicants under Employee Children Quota
- Only children of GEPCO’s Employees will be considered against Employee’s Children Quota. Only those candidates who will apply on M/S NTS website through portal will be considered for induction / short-listing under 20% Employee’s Children Quota.
- Children of those GEPCO employees who have died after retirement, retired and serving are eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying under 20% employee Children Quota must ensure the following:
- To provide all relevant documents mentioned in the Online Application Portal available on M/S NTS website.
- They must also provide an Affidavit (on Non-judicial Stamp paper) to the effect that none of their brothers / sisters or Widow Mother is employed in GEPCO against Employees Children Quota and that the candidate is the real son of deceased/retired/serving employee. Applications of employee’s children whose proforma have not been signed by the concerned XEN / SE, will not be entertained at the time of interview.
Those applicants who have applied under Direct / 20% Employees Children Quota in the past to any GEPCO office should submit fresh application form as per above instructions.
Gepco Alm Interview Date 2023
GEPCO ALM Inteview Dates will be announced here for the jobs 2023
Candidates are advised that nobody can help you to favour in the selection process, so do not make any contact to any such person who claims that he/she can make your selection possible. GEPCO’s selection process is transparent according to Government of Pakistan and PEPCO’s approved rules and regulations, so nobody can help any candidate. In this matter, if any suspicious person makes any contact with you, please inform to GEPCO Management immediately.
Pitc Gepco Jobs 2023
Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO) has statement vacant positions. The work application is a reception for miscellaneous posts. All the conspiracy expectant why should enthusiastic demand posts have potential and knowledge as indicated by the criteria prearranged in the ad.
The candidates keep happy the requirement should to in attendance their applications and be a portion of this splitting up. The test dates and the roll number slips will be given here soon on this website.
You can mark on the way to hard work to get the part of the great department. For more updates, you can say in touch with this website soon as it will be declared at the site. Best of luck for the best part of life.Post Updated By :