Health Department Nankana Sahib Recruitment Jobs 2017 has been announced Candidates willing to apply should hold relevant qualification and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria candidates possessing qualification from Intermediate to Matric with relevant diplomas and experience as per the demand of vacant positions announced by Health department Nankana sahib.
So, only suitable candidates fulfilling all requirements should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below as per the rules of NTS.
Health Department Nankana Sahib Recruitment Jobs 2017 NTS Test Application Form Download Roll Number Slips Last Date
|Last Date to Apply:||Feb 27, 2017|
|Organization:||Health Department Nankana Sahib|
|Education Required:||Intermediate, FSc, Matric, Relevant Diploma|
- Charge Nurse
- Statical Assistant
- Junior Technician of the MCH Technology
- Junior Technician of the Surgical Technology
- Junior Technician of the Pharmacy Technology
- House Keeper
- Junior Clerk
How to apply
- Candidates may download an application and the online deposit slip from the official site www.nts.org.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of Rs. 500/- as test fee and all other documents should reach the following address given below.
- All applications should reach NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- NTS fee can be submitted in any online branch of HBL, MCB, ABL and Meezan Bank (non-refundable and non-transferrable).
- Last Date for submission of application is February 27, 2017.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be rejected.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel with NOC letter.
- Information about Roll Number & NTS test date and timing will be dispatched to the official site of NTS before one week of NTS test.
To get Further Details Regarding Health Department Nankana Sahib Recruitment Jobs 2017. You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this you can comment us. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.