Higher Education Commission HEC has authorized NTS to conduct Entry Test on Medical and Engineering seats for students of Balochistan and FATA. Applications are invited from the potential candidates of Balochistan and FATA for HEC reserved medical and engineering seats. Please note that result awaiting candidates are not eligible to apply.
NTS Test HEC Reserved Seats for Students of FATA Balochistan Medical & Engineering
Dear Candidates Your Answer Key has Been Prepared and it is in the Uploading Process so please keep stay on this page thanks!
Answer Key will be Displayed Below
The applicants are advised to attach attested copies of the following documents along with registration form:
- SSC/O-level marks sheet.
- F.Sc/A-level marks sheet.
- Applicant’s Computerized NIC or Form B.
- Applicant’s Domicile Certificate.
- 0-level/A-level applicants will have to provide equivalence certificate and proof of grades/ percentage from IBCC
- Selection will be based on Open Merit basis.
- HEC will facilitate the students for admission against HEC reserved medical and engineering seats only and will not provide any financial benefits.
- Roll Number Slips will only be available on this page after the last date of registration
22-09-2019. Get a print of website Roll Number Slip.
- NTS will send you SMS regarding test time and test center details.
- A hard copy of Roll Number Slip will not be issued/ posted to candidates.
How to Apply:
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on this page.
- Applications must be received by NTS not later than
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through the post.
- Please submit your test fee Rs. 500/- through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarter, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with online deposit slip (original)
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Applications submitted in person will not be entertained.