Approaching the government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s new conscription procedure is and will be completed by NTS National Testing Service. Applications are encouraged from appropriate candidates for engagement touching the Following available posts in KTH / KMC who possess qualiﬁcations / knowledge as declare alongside apiece from the candidates having domicile of KPK / FATA.
The government’s function as a sentinel for the wellbeing of the citizens of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province is to normalize according to intercontinental principles the eminence of health care services and health concern providers and medical preparation institutions.
Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar KPK Jobs 2020 NTS Test Pattern Form Eligibility Dates KMC/KCD
Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar Govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE KHYBER TEACHING HOSPITAL /KMC/KCD, Peshawar IN LIGHT OF GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA NEW RECRUITMENT POLICY THROUGH NTS, ALL PREVIOUS ADVERTISEMENTS PUBLISHED BY THIS INSTITUTION ARE HEREBY CANCELLED & THE NEW ADVERTISEMENT IS MADE AS UNDER.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment against the following vacant posts in KTH / KMC who possesses qualification / experienced as mentioned against each from the
candidates having domicile of KPK / FATA.
- The posts are for the
- Deputy Controller of Examination
- Molecular Biologist
- Health Educator
- Bio – Technologist
Eligibility is taken as the mark to get the job that is kept as a minimum master’s degree for each of the posts with a different set of qualifications and preferences in the specific field. The last date for the submission is will be available soon.
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- NTS will charge Rs. 400/- for every application candidates. Will be responsible to pay his / her own fee.
- The Competent Authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the whole process.
HOW TO APPLY:-
- Applications forms and online deposits slips are available on NTS website www.nts.org.pk
- Applications must reach to NTS not later than the closing date.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through the post.
- Please deposit your test fee of Rs. 400/- through the prescribed slip of ABL, UBL, HBL & MCB.
- Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed form along with Online deposit slip (in original) at NTS, Headquarter,
- Candidates are not allowed to bring Cell Phones to the examination centers.
- Deposited amount is not refundable / non-transferable.
- Applications submitted in person will not be entertained.
- Centers or categories for the test cannot be charged. Original CNIC enrolled Number slip will have to be produced at the time of the interview.
Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and all supplementary cities of Pakistan and in a foreign country. Govt job of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar has set for new jobs.
The Department of Health will restructure the Health Sector in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province with comprehensible dissimilarity between parameter, financing, and stipulation of health services in order to accomplish the optimal advantage within the accessible possessions for the citizens of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province.
For more information keep on to visit this website as the test dates and other details will be given and updated soon at this website