The Lahore Development Authority LDA has offered the various jobs 2015 for the different positions so you can get these jobs if your are interested. So the LDA has assigned the NTS National Testing service to commence the Entry Test 2015. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment, on contract basis, in LDA against following posts.
Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of his/her academics, NTS test (to be conducted by National Testing Service) and interview, with each stage having distinct qualification bar of 50% of total marks. Failure in any particular stage shall be considered as failure in entire process.
Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who have completed the degree required for a specific post should apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered. (A Level candidates must attach their HSSC equivalent certificates with their applications).
LDA Lahore Development Authority Jobs 2015 Apply NTS Test, Schedule and Result
Lahore Development Authority LDA Jobs 2015 NTS Test Eligibility Criteria Application Form Assistant Director Selected Candidates List
NTS Test Application Form Submission 2015
LDA Jobs NTS Test Selected Candidates Lists
NTS Test Answer Key 2015
NTS Test Result 2015
NTS Test Merit Lists
Lahore Development Authority (LDA)
To Download Advertisement:
To Download Application Form :
Last Date For Application Submission :
Tuesday, 17th February 2015
Test Date :
Sunday, 15th March 2015
- Preference shall be given to the candidates having higher qualification and ample experience in relevant field.
- The upper age limit mentioned above also includes 5 years general age relaxation as per Government Policy. No further relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible.
- In service employees are also eligible to apply. The restriction regarding age shall not apply to LDA in-service employees. They will be, however, subject to the terms and conditions of the contract appointment.
- The Candidates already working in the Government/Semi Government Organization should apply through proper channel and must produce NOC issued by their employer at the time of interview.
- 15% of vacancies are reserved for women. However they will also be considered against open merit.
- 2% quota is reserved for disabled. Only such disabled persons will be eligible to be considered for jobs reserved for disabled, who have been declared disabled and fit for work on a particular job by the Provincial Council as defined in Section 5 of Disabled Persons (Employment and Rehabilitation) Ordinance 1981. (Disability Certificate must be attached with application).
- 5% of vacancies are reserved for minorities subject to their fulfillment of other conditions.
- Candidates must be domiciled in Punjab.
- Number of Posts can be increased/decreased without any notice.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written test and interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Exact Qualification and experience requirements must be as mentioned in the Application Form which can be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) will be on kitaab.com.pk
- Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled along with requisite documents and test fee of Rs. 500/= in favor of National Testing Service, to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL, MCB or ABL on prescribed bank challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
- Sample paper shall be available on the NTS website.
- Last date of submission of applications is Monday 24th November, 2015.
- Roll No. slips and test centre details shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- NTS test shall be conducted on Monday 1st December 2015. only at Lahore.
- Merit list based on aggregate marks including NTS test score and academics will be displayed within one week of the test.
- Candidates shall present original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the time of interview.
- Candidates must contact NTS for any sort of query regarding written test, display of provisional/final list of candidates, test centers, display of test results, information regarding submission of application forms etc.
- Candidates having required qualification may apply for more than one post.
Lahore Development Authority LDA Asst Director Jobs 2015 NTS Test Eligibility Criteria Application Form download. For the Further Details keep visit here on this page for the LDA Lahore Development Authority Jobs 2015 Apply NTS Test, Schedule and Result.