National Aptitude Test NAT 2020-II NTS Test Dates Schedule Roll Number Slips Download. Obtain also the test venue and test center where the test will be carried out. See the important instructions concerning National Aptitude Test NAT 2020. Application form and registration form download for National Aptitude Test NAT 2020-II.
National Aptitude Test (NAT™) is for admissions in NTS™ associated universities / DAIs (degree awarding institutes). The candidates will appear in a single test only and will stand eligible for admission to all universities in the respective subject group.
How To Apply for NAT
|Register (one time only) to NTS online Registration Portal|
|Upload a recent photograph in NTS online Registration Portal|
|Download bank deposit slip from NTS online Registration Portal|
|Deposit Bank deposit fee through bank deposit slip in the online branches of MCB, UBL, HBL or ABL|
|Enter bank deposit information into NTS online Registration Portal to further proceed with your application.|
|Send the deposit slip to NTS Headquarter: (Islamabad Office),1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.|
National Aptitude Test NAT 2020-II NTS Test Dates Schedule Roll Number Slips Download Centers Details
- Attach the original deposit slip with the duly filled registration form and post it to NTS
- By hand submission of the registration form will not be accepted.
- The candidates will be required to apply for admission in the universities as per their respective announcements along with a copy of the NTS result card.
- Provisional eligible candidates list will be displayed on our website
- Final eligible candidates list will be uploaded 2 days after the last date of the provisional list.
- Roll number and test center will be allotted in the final eligible candidate’s list.
Mention in the comments anything more that you want to know regarding this respective topic. Stay with us for more information and updates concerning National Testing Service NTS. We welcome any positive feedback from you. We also look forward to any suggestions that you think will help us improve our website. In this way, feel free to mention any suggestions in the comments highlighted below.