National Aptitude Test NAT 2017-II NTS Test Dates Schedule Roll Number Slips Download. Obtain also the test venue and test center where the test will be carried out. See the important instructions concerning National Aptitude Test NAT 2017. Application form and registration form download for National Aptitude Test NAT 2017-II.
National Aptitude Test (NAT™) is for admissions in NTS™ associated universities / DAIs (degree awarding institutes). The candidates will appear in a single test only and will stand eligible for admission to all universities in the respective subject group.
How To Apply for NAT
|Register (one time only) to NTS online Registration Portal|
|Upload a recent photograph in NTS online Registration Portal|
|Download bank deposit slip from NTS online Registration Portal|
|Deposit Bank deposit fee through bank deposit slip in the online branches of MCB, UBL, HBL or ABL|
|Enter bank deposit information into NTS online Registration Portal to further proceed your application.|
|Send the deposit slip to NTS Headquarter: (Islamabad Office),1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.|
National Aptitude Test NAT 2017-II NTS Test Dates Schedule Roll Number Slips Download Centers Details
- Attach the original deposit slip with the duly filled registration form and post it to NTS
- By hand submission of registration form will not be accepted.
- The candidates will be required to apply for admission in the universities as per their respective announcements along with a copy of the NTS result card.
- Provisional eligible candidates list will be displayed on our website
- Final eligible candidates list will be uploaded 2 days after last date of provisional list.
- Roll number and test center will be allotted in final eligible candidates list.
Mention in the comments anything more that you want to know regarding this respective topic. Stay with us for more information and updates concerning National Testing Service NTS. We welcome any positive feedback from you. We also look forward to any suggestion that you think will help us improve our website. In this way, feel free to mention any suggestion in the comments highlighted below.