National Testing Service NTS will be conducted the test for the selection of eligible candidates for Parks and Horticulture Authority PHA Sargodha Recruitment. The test answer key and merit lists for the results of the NTS given by applicants for Parks and Horticulture Authority PHA Sargodha Recruitment 2020.
Parks and Horticulture Authority PHA Sargodha Recruitment application and registration forms download along with the dates and schedule for the submission of documents and applications. No application form obtained after the last date of submission will be entertained as verified by Parks and Horticulture Authority PHA Sargodha Recruitment.
What is NAT
National Aptitude Test (NAT) is for admissions in NTS associated universities / DAIs (degree awarding institutes). The candidates will appear in a single test only and will stand eligible for admission to all universities in the respective subject group.
National Aptitude Test NAT 2020-II NTS Test Answer Key Result Merit List
How to register for NAT
- Get registration form and bank deposit slip (downloadable) from NTS™ website www.nts.org.pk, daily new papers. The form is also available inside the user guide.
- Deposit Rs. 700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only) through the prescribed online bank deposit slip in the online branches of MCB, UBL, HBL or ABL. (See bank service charges on deposit slip)
- Attach 2 photographs (1 x 1.5 inch) at the front of the registration form.
- All candidates are required to provide their photographs with full face exposure.
- Do not send any documents other than two photos and original bank deposit slip along with your registration form.
What are the important instructions for NAT
- By hand, submission of registration form will not be accepted.
- The candidates will be required to apply for admission in the universities as per their respective announcements
- Provisional eligible candidates list will be displayed on our website on first come first served basis of the registration form
- Final eligible candidates list will be uploaded 2 days after the last date of the provisional list
Mention in the comments anything more that you want to know regarding NAT Test. Stay with us for more information and updates concerning the NTS Test. We welcome any positive feedback from you concerning NAT. We also look forward to any suggestions that you think will help us improve our website. In this way, feel free to mention any suggestions in the comments highlighted below.