To ensure transparency, fairness & merit, National Highways & Motorways Police (NH&MP) has assigned the responsibility of conducting recruitment process (physical test, written test, interviews and driving proficiency test) to National Testing Service (NTS) to fill 727 vacant posts of Junior Patrol Officers (BS-05).
Applications are invited from suitable Pakistani National candidates (Male/Female & Minorities) to fill these vacant posts in NH&MP according to the following Provincial / Regional, Women & Minority Quota as laid down by the Federal Government. NTS Test 2016 NH & MP Jobs National Highways & Motorway Police Junior Patrol Officer application forms and eligibility criteria is provided.
Please deposit Recruitment processing fee Rs. 6001- through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL and MCB. Applications will not be acceptable if deposit slip receipt (in original) is not attached. NTS Test 2016 NH & MP Jobs National Highways & Motorway Police Junior Patrol Officer jobs 2016 has been provided Eligibility Criteria Application Form Selected Candidates List.
- Physical Test will include Height/Chest Measurement and Running Speed & Stamina. Candidates are advised to bring their own joggers and bottle of drinking water.
- Candidates qualified for interviews will have to go through complete medical examination (both physical & psychological) by the Medical Board, failing which candidate will be disqualified.
- At the time of final selection, candidate will be examined by the authorized Civil Surgeon of the Federal Government.
- Character verification and background check of selected candidates will be conducted. In case of any unsatisfactory information or criminal record, selection shall stand withdrawn / cancelled immediately.
- Original documents shall be verified as per the information provided in application form. If any information is found false/incorrect at any stage, the applicant (even if employed) on such false/incorrect information, shall be liable to dismissed from service as well as legal proceedings will also be initiated against him.
- Candidates from all the districts, provinces/regions of Pakistan are advised to send their applications by courier / registered mail to NTS Headquarter (Project Manager, JPO) 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-812, Islamabad (Help line. +92-51-844-444-1).
- Upon selection against the posts reserved for the particular Provincial/ Regional Quota given above as per Rules, the selected candidate shall compulsorily be posted to perform duties within the jurisdiction of concerned Province/ Region, particularly the candidates from Balochistan and Sindh.
- Candidates are advised to keep their mobile number operational during recruitment process as all communications will also be made through given mobile number.
Please complete the Application Form in all respects and send, along with relevant documents by courier / registered mail to: NTS Headquarter, (Project Manager, JPO) 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.( Help line. +92-51-844-444-1). Incomplete Applications, Applications received after closing date and Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
NTS Test 2016 NH & MP Jobs National Highways & Motorway Police Junior Patrol Officer
Online Application Form
National Highways and Motrway Police (NH & MP)
(Recruitment of Junior Partol Officer (BS-5))
To Download Application Form :
Last Date For Application Submission :
Monday, 20th October, 2016
Test Date :
Will Be Announced Soon
NH&MP Appointment, Promotion & Transfer (APT) Rules, 2007 (amended from time to time) shall be observed. Educational Qualification, Physical Requirements & Experience. NTS Test 2016 NH & MP Jobs National Highways & Motorway Police Junior Patrol Officer Eligibility Criteria Application Form Selected Candidates List.
- Intermediate (F.A/ F.Sc or equivalent) from recognized board (minimum 2n Division).
- Minimum height for male candidates 5′ x 8″
- Minimum height for female candidates 5’x4″
- iv. Minimum height for the candidates belonging to Balochistan Province for male 5’x6″ and for female 5)(3″
- Chest measurements 33″x35″ for male candidates (relaxable by 1″).
- Car and Motorcycle driving proficiency, (To be tested).
Attested copies of following documents shall be attached with
- Academic certificates Matric, FA/F.Sc or equivalent and other
- CNIC issued by NADRA.
- Domicile certificate / Local residence certificate.
- 02 passport size photographs with blue background.
- Affidavit duly countersigned by District Coordination Officer (DCO) in case of applying against minorities (Non Muslim) quota.