All the selected candidates are to get their admission done on the scheduled date. If a candidate fails to do so, he/she shall be taken as “not interested” and his/her seat shall be automatically offered to the next candidate on the merit list. PICO Peshawar NTS Entry Test BS Admission 2020 Eligibility Application Form Dates & Schedule Pakistan Institute of Community Ophthalmology.
Admission process is considered done up to the last date of admission announced by the institute: The selected candidate has submitted an acceptance letter. The selected candidate has submitted the standard affidavit. PICO Peshawar NTS Entry Test BS Admission 2020 Eligibility Application Form Dates & Schedule Pakistan Institute of Community Ophthalmology. All the self financed and sponsored students have submitted their dues according to the fee structure and schedules given in the prospectus.
PICO Peshawar NTS Entry Test BS Admission 2020 Eligibility Application Form Dates & Schedule Pakistan Institute of Community Ophthalmology
Pakistan Institute of Community Ophthalmology (PICO) Peshawar
PICO Peshawar NTS Entry Test BS Admission 2020 Eligibility Application Form Dates & Schedule Pakistan Institute of Community Ophthalmology All the candidates applying for admission in BSc courses must fulfill the following requirements.
The candidates applying for admission against any category of seats must have passed the FSc. (Pre-medical) an examination from any Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan in the 2nd Division with at least 50% unadjusted marks.
Passed an examination of Foreign University / Board other than Afghanistan which, in scope and standard is found equivalent to the FSc (Pre-Medical) examination of Pakistan, subject to the following:
- The examination is recognized as equivalent to FSc (Pre-medical) by the Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC), Islamabad. It shall be the responsibility of the candidates to settle their cases with IBCC and should get a clearance certificate from IBCC, Islamabad for recognition of their qualifications.
- The equivalent certificate must be attached to the application form before the final closing dates.
- Provisional equivalence certificate issued by the IBCC may be entertained for admission, However confirmation of the candidate’s admission will be subject to production of proper equivalence certificate issued by the IBCC.
- The equivalence certificates of such candidates will not be accepted. If they have not studied and passed the subject of physics, Chemistry, and Biology in their 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th, O & A levels or other equivalent examination recognized by the IBCC. They must have passed English as a subject at O or A level
- Only the Converted marks certificates issued by the IBCC will be accepted. The equivalence of marks will be on the basis of a certificate issued by IBCC.
- Ten (10) marks shall be deducted for every extra attempt availed in the F.Sc examination by the candidate beyond the period of two years, after passing the SSC/Matric (Science) annual examination. The attempt certificate issued by the respective BISE shall be accepted as final proof of attempts. If the applicant did not submit the attempt certificate his/her marks will be deducted according to the gap between SSC & HSC examinations.
- Twenty (20) marks will be added to F.Sc marks of a candidate who is Hafiz-e-Quran on the recommendation of the Committee for Hafiz-e-Quran.
- Entrance Test:
The candidate must have appeared in the entrance test of the Pakistan Institute of Community Ophthalmology for the current academic year.
- The result of the test will be valid for the current academic year only and the result of the previous year will not be considered for the current session.
- A candidate qualifying in the entrance test cannot claim admission against any seat unless he/s fulfills other criteria specified in the admission policy.
- Students from Northern areas, Balochistan & AJK will be exempted from entry test criteria.
- Possession of valid domicile certificate:
- The candidate must possess a valid domicile certificate in the concerned area.
The domicile certificate once submitted with the entrance test form cannot be changed and shall be considered as final. PICO Peshawar NTS Entry Test BS Admission 2020 Eligibility Application Form Dates & Schedule Pakistan Institute of Community Ophthalmology.