Employment Opportunity: A Public Sector Organization working under the Federal Government intends to fill some positions on contract basis. Public Sec tor organization Application form submission last date online will be announced soon. Only candidates whose forms are approved will be given roll number slips online and by hand. List of test candidates will also be uploaded here.
Public Sector Organization Jobs 2016 Application Form of NTS Test Candidates List Roll Number Slips
The posts offered by public sector organization are:
- Project manager
- Assistant manager
- Regional Assistant manager
- Management associate
- Master trainer
- Accounts assistants
- Designer/Work preparation officer (CAD)
- Admin officer
- Office assistants
- Maintenance staff
- Store keeper
- Machine operators.
Public Sector Organization (Recruitment Test)
|To Download Advertisement :||Click Here|
| To Download Application Form – A :
1. Project Manager
2. Assistant Manager Admin / HR
3. Regional Assistant Manager
| To Download Application Form – B :
1. Management Associate
2. Master Trainer
3. Account Assistants
4. Admin Officer
5. Maintenance Staff
| To Download Application Form – C :
1. Designer / Work preparation Officer (CAD)
2. Office Assistants
3. Store Keeper
4. Machine Operators
|Last Date For Application Submission :||will be announced soon|
|Test Date :||Will be Announced Soon|
Instructions for Applying:
- Candidates already employed in Government Organization,may apply through proper channel.
- Candidates must have obtained the Educational Certificates/Degrees from the recognized Institutes/ Universities duly recognized by HEC. Engineering degrees must be registered with PEC. Attested documents from HEC incase of graduation &accredited institutes incase of intermediate, diplomas etc. are required at the time of interview.
- Number of vacancies can be increased/decreased according to available seats at the time of recruitment.
- Dates of written tests(where applicable)and interviews will be intimated to eligible candidates only.
- Candidates shall submit Application form duly filled in along with test fee in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application form.
- Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of his academics. NTS test (to be conducted by National Testing Service)and interview by the department.
- Only short listed candidates on the basis of written test will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearance in test/interview
For test candidates list, roll number slips, results and answer keys, keep visiting this page.