Punjab Jail Police Prison Department Rawalpindi has offered contract-based jobs at different scales for worthy and fit candidates. This is a Golden Opportunity for those who always to serve the law enforcement agencies of the country. Only candidates of Rawalpindi, Attock, Gujrat, Jehlum, MandiBahawuldin, and Chakwal can apply for these job posts.
Other posts include laboratory assistant, darkroom attendant, motor driver, meson, and warder. Applicants are advised to submit their applications till
3rd March 2019, which is the last date of form submission.
Punjab Jail Police Prison Department Rawalpindi Jobs 2020 Application Form Download Eligibility Written NTS Test Dates/Schedule
The scales of these positions vary from BPS-4 to BPS-9 and in total there are 11 job posts that are given below with their required criteria:
- Dispenser: BPS-9, age 18 to 25, intermediate certificate 2nd
- Lady Health Visitor L.H.V: BPS-8, 21 to 28, matric 2nd division and a 2-year diploma of L.H.V
- Lady Dispenser: BPS-6, 18 to 25, intermediate 2nd division, a certificate from Punjab State Medical Faculty.
- X-Ray Operator: intermediate with 2nd division, diploma X-ray technician, and 2-year work experience.
- Junior clerk: BPS-7, age 18 to 25, intermediate pass with 2nd division, English typing speed of 25 words per minute, candidates with computer expertise will be given preference.
- PTC teacher: BPS-7, age 18to 25, intermediate pass with 2nd.
Applicants are required to submit 2 passport size photos, copy of computerized NIC, educational, and experience certificated with the application form. Test dates will be soon announced by NTS and will be uploaded on this website too. Keep visiting.