National University of Medical Sciences has now announced the dates for the test that are drawing near. We share the National University of Medical Sciences Entry Test in Detail here. The applicants easily find the complete detail at this site. The applicants must pass the entry test to take admission in NUMS. The Entry test pass is mandatory.
The students who are aiming for a government medical university get their socks up for the examination. National University of Medical Sciences. The institute is the one university that conducts the examination for medical students. The students must get ready for the admission test
The National University of Medical Sciences is the best university for medical students. NUMS National University of Medical Sciences has experienced and well-educated staff. They provided a high-quality level education. The NUMS provided all basic facilities to the students.
Medical Admission Entrance Test NUMS Registration 2021-22 How to Apply NUMS For MBBS BDS Application Form
NUMS Affiliated College List
- Army Medical College, Rawalpindi
- CMH, Lahore Medical College, Lahore
- HITEC of Institute Of Medical Sciences, Taxila
- Combined institute of medical sciences, Multan
- Wah Medical College, wah cant
- CMH Bhawalpur Medical college, Bhawalpur
- CMH Medical College Kharian
- Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences, Malir Cant
- Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences, Quetta
NUMS Entry Test 2021 Schedule
|Online Registration for entry test starts:||Monday, 12th July 2021|
|Online Registration for Entry Test Ends:||Tuesday 10th August 2021 by 1600 hours|
|Last Date of receipt of Scanned Copy of Paid Challan:||Wednesday, 11th August 2021 by 1200 hours.|
|Entry Test:||10 AM, Sunday, 3rd October 2021|
|Entry Test Fee :||Rs 3000/- (Non-refundable / Non-transferable)|
How to Apply for NUMS Entry Test
- For the NUMS MDCAT registration, the applicant visit www.numsppak.edu.pk
- After the Login registration with the MDCAT Portal then fill in the detail.
- The applicants upload the required documents and after the completing detail must submit the application.
- After submitting, the applicant can not be changed the detail.
- No document is needed to be submitted along with the application form. But, the applicants are advised to bring photocopies of their academic certificates; domicile, CNIC, or B-form, along with a blue ballpoint as well as a gum stick to fill the form and to paste the snaps if they want to fill the application form in the bank. Or else, the applicants can download the application form from the official website of NUMS (www.numspak.edu.pk), fill that in triplicate at home, and after that submit it at the concerned branch of the bank together with the entry test fee.
- After receiving the entry test fee, the concerned bank officer will return the duly attested “candidate’s copy” of the application form to the student. Every student shall be issued a particular transaction code on his/her application form, which will assist him/her in tracking his/her roll number.
Keep connected with us for further updates that are lined up for you. Stay on the gear and stay connected. The updates and details will be listed here soon. Stay connected with us.Post Updated By :02/08/2021 - 05:22 PM