The students who are aiming for a government medical university get your socks up for the examination. National University of Medical Sciences. The institute is the one university that conducts the examination for the medical students. The students must get ready for the admission test
National University of Medical Sciences has now announced the dates for the test that are drawing near. The dates are on the
7th of August and the second test will be conducted on the 18th of September. The list of information that you require is listed here
- Army Medical College (AMC), Rawalpindi, Punjab
- Army College of Veterinary Sciences (ACVS), Sargodha
Affiliated Colleges / Institutes
- CMH Lahore Medical College and Institute of Dentistry, Lahore, Punjab
- CMH Multan Institute of Medical Sciences (CIMS), Multan, Punjab
- Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences (QIMS), Quetta, Balochistan
- Wah Medical College, Wah, Punjab
- HITEC Institute of Medical Sciences (HITEC-IMS), Taxila, Punjab
- Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), Karachi, Sindh
- CMH Institute of Medical Sciences (CIMS), Bahawalpur, Punjab
- CMH Kharian Medical College, Kharian, Punjab (College is under construction and will be ready by July 2021)
- AFPGMI, Rawalpindi
- CMH Institute of Nursing, Lahore
- College of Nursing, CMH Kharian
- College of Nursing, CMH Multan
- College of Nursing, CMH Quetta
Medical Admission Entrance Test NUMS Registration 2021-21 How to Apply NUMS For MBBS BDS Application Form
How to Apply
How to submit the application form?
- The applicant shall fill the application form in triplicate along with a blue pen and after that paste color snaps of (3.5 cm wide x 4.5 cm high) on every copy of the application form.
- He or She shall also fill a fee challan Form of Rs.500/- available at various branches of BIPL.
- The applicant shall submit the completely filled application form as well as fee challan form together with the Rs.500/- in cash as the fee of entry test to the concerned Bank Officer who will check the candidate’s entries in the form.
- No document is needed to be submitted along with the application form. But, the applicants are advised to bring the photocopies of their academic certificates; domicile, CNIC, or B-form, along with a blue ballpoint as well as a gum stick to fill the form and to paste the snaps if they want to fill the application form in the bank. Or else, the applicants can download the application form from the official website of NUMS (www.numspak.edu.pk), fill that in triplicate at home, and after that submit it at the concerned branch of the bank together with entry test fee.
- After receiving the entry test fee, the concerned bank officer will return the duly attested “candidate’s copy” of the application form to the student. Every student shall be issued a particular transaction code on his/her application form which will assist him/her in tracking his/her roll number.
- Bank Islami Pakistan Limited shall intimate the candidates for their roll numbers as well as examination centers through SMS and email alerts at their cell number and E-mail addresses as provided by the students in their application forms within 72 hours of the submission of entry test forms.
- If an applicant doesn’t receive an SMS alert or email within 72 hours, then he/she can contact the respective bank at their helpline numbers directly. These numbers are given below:
- On providing the particular transaction code, the bank shall issue the roll number and examination center to the concerned student.
- The student must take a print of the sent alert at his/her email address which would be his/her roll number slip.
- It is necessary for a student to bring the print-out of the roll number slip and the “Candidate’s Copy” of the application form, properly stamped by the bank, at the examination center on the test day without which no student would be permitted to appear in the entry test.
- The students are required to submit their application forms by hand. The application forms received by post or email shall not be entertained. Parents or any other relative of the candidate can receive and submit the application on behalf of a candidate.
Keep connected with us for further updates that are lined up for you. Stay on the gear and stay connected. The updates and details will be listed here soon. Stay connected with us.