A Good News that NUMS University has announced its Admission in various programs. Medical Admission NUMS Entrance Test 2019 Date and Schedule and more details are available here. The medical students must now get prepared. Their exams are on the count. National University of Medical Sciences has now announced the schedule of this year. The people can now get all the updates lined up. They must apply for the test as soon as possible because after the due dates application forms will not be entertained.
National University of Medical Sciences NUMS has been declared as “Admitting University” for centralized admissions for all Public and Private Medical/Dental Colleges located in Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT), Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Gilgit & Baltistan. It also includes all Constituent and Affiliated Medical/Dental Colleges of NUMS (all are located in Ca. Areas) and Bahria University Medical & Dental College, Karachi Ca.. NUMS shall conduct Entry Test-2019 (NUMS-MDCAT) on behalf of the Federal Government of Pakistan on Sunday, 18 November 2019 for admission to MBBS/BDS programs for Medical/Dental colleges & institutes located in above mentioned regions. List of those Medical /Dental Colleges and institutes is available on NUMS web site. The test shall start at 10 A.M.
Here we are providing you the Eligibility Criteria Entry Test details Application form and How to apply with Date and Schedule as well. The NUMS University offers too many programs but recently we talk about few programs because university has announced them. MBBS and BDS Admission 2019 MDCAT NTS Entry Test will be conducted by the NTS and is Application Form Submission last Date is Monday, 29th October, 2019 (3:00 PM). National University of Medical Sciences has announced entry test schedule for admissions to MBBS and BDS programs for following colleges
- Army Medical College, Rawalpindi
- CMH Medical College, Lahore
- CMH Multan Institute of Medical Sciences, Multan
- Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences, Quetta
- Wah Medical College, Wah Cantt
Medical Admission NUMS Entrance Test 2019 Date and Schedule Venue Date Sheet National University of Medical Sciences
Who can Apply / Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum 60% marks in F.Sc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent.
- Candidates of O&A level or equivalent qualification must get equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) office.
- NUMS – MDCAT is mandatory for admission in public sector Medical/Dental Colleges located in Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) and Army Medical College, Rawalpindi.
- NUMS-MDCAT is also mandatory for applicants domiciled of AJ & K and Gilgit & Baltistan for admission in their respective Public Sector Medical/Dental Institutions.
- Applicants desirous for admission in private Medical/Dental Colleges of Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT), AJ&K and NUMS Affiliated Colleges may also apply for admissions on the basis of any regional/provincial Medical/Dental Entry Test 2019.
- Foreign National of Pakistan origin / dual nationals and overseas Pakistanis can also appear in NUMS-MDCAT for open merit seats in Public/Private Medical & Dental Colleges.
- Appearance in NUMS-MDCAT 2019 does not confer the right to claim admission to any Medical/Dental institution.
MDCAT NUMS NTS Entry Test Schedule
National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS)
How to apply:
- For NUMS-MDCAT-2019, please visit www.numspak.edu.pk and click the “NUMS-MDCAT-2019” to fill the Application Form. Apply using a laptop or Desktop but not mobile phone.
- Candidate can finalize application by clicking the submit button.
- Upon successful submission of application, the candidate will be able to print NUMS-MDCAT-2019 fee challan.
Submission of Fee and Issuance of Admittance Card / Roll No Slips:
- The Candidate is required to submit Fee challan at nearest branch of Habib Bank Ltd. (country wide) to deposit Entry Test Fee i.e. Rs 3000/-and send the paid “NUMS Copy” of fee challan to NTS at Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- NTS will dispatch Roll No Slips to all the eligible candidates through Courier/Registered Mail and also inform through SMS and website.
- Entry Test Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Candidates are required to bring the printed admit cards (received by post or downloaded from website) to the test centre along with Original Form “5” (with a photo ID), or Original CNIC, or Original Passport. No other identity will be acceptable. In case of lost Form “5” or lost CNIC, please provide Original NADRA Slip as a proof that you have applied for the fresh Form “B” or CNIC.
Entry Test Cities:
NUMS-MDCAT will be conducted through National Testing Service (NTS), Pakistan at following cities (depending on the strength of applicants i e. minimum 200 per center):
|Islamabad||Rawalpindi, Kharian, Lahore, Faisalabad, Sargodha, Multan. Bahawalpur.||Karachi, Hyderabad Sukkur||Abbottabad Peshawar
|Muzaffarabad Mirpur||Quetta Gawaclar||Gilgit|
Choice of the Center:
The Candidate can select any of the cities mentioned above as his / her test center. The Candidates are advised for their own convenience to choose the city nearest to their residence.
NUMS Entry Test Date and Schedule :
|Online Registration for Entry Test Starts||Monday, 15 October 2019|
|Last date for online registration for Entry test||Monday, 29 October 2019, 3:00 PM|
|Entry Test Date||Sunday, 18 November 2019|
|Entry Test Fee||Rs. 3000/-|
Pattern of NUMS-MDCAT 2019:
(I) NUMS-MDCAT shall comprise a single question paper containing 180 multiple choice questions (MCQs) divided into the following four (04) sections
Composition: Biology = 70 , Chemistry = 45 , Physics = 45 and English = 20 .
(ii) Detailed Syllabus will be uploaded on NUMS website www.numspak.edu.pk
(iii) The duration of the test shall be 180 minutes (3 hours) and the total marks shall be 180. There shall be No Negative Marking in the test.
(iv) Additional details and guidelines regarding filling of Answer Sheets are available at www.nts.org.pk.
Self-Scoring System (SSS):
The candidates will be required to mark their answers on a double sheeted Response Form. The candidate will mark answers on thi upper colored sheet which will be automatically transferred on the lower, carbonized sheet. At the end of the Test, the upper sheet wil be collected by the invigilation staff whereas the candidate will be allowed to take lower carbonized sheet with him/her.
(8) The University will display the answer keys to the question papers of all the codes on its website www.numspak.edu.pk. on next working day.
(iii) Once the keys are released, the candidates can calculate their score themselves on the carbonized copy of Response Form with the hell of concerned key.
(iv) The official result of the Test shall be declared by the University as soon as possible. It shall be displayed on the university websiti www.numspak.edu.pk.
(I) The candidates must reach their respective centers at-least one hour before the commencement of the test on Sunday, 18 Novembe
2019 (i.e. by 09:00 am). The centers will be sealed / closed at 09:15 am.
(ii) The candidates must bring the following with them on the test day:
a. Print out of Admittance Card.
b. Original Form B/ Passport/ CNIC / Original NADRA token slip with any Valid Government document having photograph.
c. A clean, hard Clip Board without any marks or written material.
d. Two good quality Blue ball point pens (Not Pencils, Pointers or Markers).
(iii) The Mobile Numbers, E-mail and Mailing address provided in the online Application Form should be entered correctly and they shouli be functional in all respects as the SMS, E-mail alerts and Courier regarding allotted Roll Numbers and Examination Centers shall bi sent to these mobile numbers, E-mail and Mailing Address.
Medical Admission NUMS Entrance Test 2019 Entry Test Result Answer Key
National University of Medical Sciences will conduct test for the following programs;
- BSc Honors ( 4 Years Degree Program in Medical lab Technology & Cardiac Per-fusion)
- UG Allied Health Sciences
NTS National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS)
The students who are likely to be waiting for the test schedule should now get ready as the exams are drawing near. The students should get them selves prepared. Medical Admission NUMS Entrance Test 2019, The National University of Medical Sciences is going to conduct the admission test on the dates of the following on Sunday, 18th November 2019.