National University of Medical Sciences NUMS is the best university in Punjab. The University has qualified, well-educated, competent, talented, and hardworking staff who provide a high-quality level education system. The National University of Medical Sciences, NUMS provided all basic facilities to the students. We suggest to the students if they want to get a better education, they must get admission to the NUMS.
National University of Medical Sciences NUMS announced admission in MBBS, BDS. But it is necessary to pass the Entry Test to get admission to the National University of Medical Sciences. Here we share the detail of the NUMS Entry Test dates and schedules. The students easily find the detail from here.
There are 12 NUMS test centers in Pakistan. Good news for those applicants who want to get admission to the National University of Medical Sciences now they relax and download the NUMS syllabus and prepared the test if they want to get the highest marks. We share the complete detail about the NUMS Entry test here.
National University of Medical Sciences Entry Test is the first step of admission. National University of Medical Sciences conducts the Entry Test every year for the selection of talented students. NUMS Entry Test is Pakistan the toughest medical entry test.
NUMS Entry Test Admissions 2021 in MBBS/ BDS Date and Schedule Fee Structure
NUMS Entry Test 2021 Schedule
|Online Registration for entry test starts:||Monday, 12th July 2021|
|Online Registration for Entry Test Ends:||Tuesday 10th August 2021 by 1600 hours|
|Last Date of receipt of Scanned Copy of Paid Challan:||Wednesday, 11th August 2021 by 1200 hours.|
|Entry Test:||10 AM, Sunday, 3rd October 2021|
|Entry Test Fee :||Rs 3000/- (Non-refundable / Non-transferable)|
How to Apply for NUMS Entry Test
- For the NUMS MDCAT registration, the applicant visit www.numsppak.edu.pk
- After the Login registration with the MDCAT Portal then fill in the detail.
- The applicants upload the required documents and after the completing detail must submit the application.
- After submitting, the applicant can not be changed the detail.
Entry Test Instructions
- For the entry test, the registered candidates must reach the test center at least 1.5 hours before.
- The candidates must bring the Roll Number slip, Registration Slip, and Original CNIC on the test day.
- If the applicants applied for the CNIC, then they must bring the NADRA Slip or Fresh Form-B.
- The Candidates bring a clean and clear Clipboard on the test day.
- Two Blue ballpoint Minimum.
- The Applicants must wear a face mask and maintain the distance.
- All the electronic devices/gadgets used to cheat could not be allowed in the examination center, especially Mobile Phones, Smartwatches, and any other.
NUMS Test MCQs
The applicants who want to get admission to the National University of Medical Sciences must pass the NUMS MDCAT entry test, then they are eligible to get admission to the university. We share the complete detail about the National University of Medical Sciences Entry Test 2021. If the applicants have any issues or suggestions then they tell us within the comment section.Post Updated By :