NUMS abbreviation is National University of Medical Sciences. NUMS has now announced admission in MBBS, BDS. The applicants who have the Punjab Province domicile can get admission to the National University of Medical Sciences.
National University of Medical Sciences Islamabad conducts the entry test for those students who want to take admission in MBBS and BDS programs. The FSC pre Medical pass students are eligible for the NUMS MDCAT Entry Test. Interested applicants registered themselves to MDCAT and prepared for the test, if they will pass the entry test then they can take admission to the National University of Medical Sciences.
The Entry test dates and schedule are mentioned on this site, kitaab.com.pk. We share the National University of Medical Sciences NUMS Syllabus 2021. The Applicants easily download the syllabus and must prepare their test according to the syllabus. The applicants want to take admission on merit, then they work hard and pass the entry test.
Download the NUMS Syllabus 2021: Click Here
The applicants can download the National University of Medical Sciences NUMS Syllabus 2021 and start the test preparation as soon as possible. If the applicants work hard, they can easily achieve the highest marks in the entry test and can take admission on a merit basis. We share the complete detail about the NUMS registration schedule, NUMS affiliated colleges list, Entry Test Instructions, and How to Apply mentioned below.
NUMS Entry Test 2021 Admissions in MBBS/ BDS Syllabus and Affiliated Colleges List
NUMS Affiliated College List
- Army Medical College, Rawalpindi
- CMH, Lahore Medical College, Lahore
- HITEC of Institute Of Medical Sciences, Taxila
- Combined institute of medical sciences, Multan
- Wah Medical College, wah cant
- CMH Bhawalpur Medical college, Bhawalpur
- CMH Medical College Kharian
- Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences, Malir Cant
- Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences, Quetta
Entry Test Instructions
- For the entry test, the registered candidates must reach the test center at least 1.5 hours before.
- The candidates must bring the Roll Number slip, Registration Slip, and Original CNIC on the test day.
- If the applicants applied for the CNIC, then they must bring the NADRA Slip or Fresh Form-B.
- The Candidates bring a clean and clear Clipboard on the test day.
- Two Blue ballpoint Minimum.
- The Applicants must wear a face mask and maintain the distance.
- All the electronic devices/gadgets used to cheat could not be allowed in the examination center, especially Mobile Phones, Smartwatches, and any other.
NUMS Entry Test 2021 Schedule
|Online Registration for entry test starts:||Monday, 12th July 2021|
|Online Registration for Entry Test Ends:||Tuesday 10th August 2021 by 1600 hours|
|Last Date of receipt of Scanned Copy of Paid Challan:||Wednesday, 11th August 2021 by 1200 hours.|
|Entry Test:||10 AM, Sunday, 3rd October 2021|
|Entry Test Fee :||Rs 3000/- (Non-refundable / Non-transferable)|
How to Apply for NUMS Entry Test
- For the NUMS MDCAT registration, the applicant visit www.numsppak.edu.pk
- After the Login registration with the MDCAT Portal then fill in the detail.
- The applicants upload the required documents and after the completing detail must submit the application.
- After submitting, the applicant can not be changed the detail.
- All those applicants eligible who pass the FSC pre-Medical HSSC 12th class.
- The Applicant must have 70% marks in FSC pre-Medical.
Interested applicants who wanted to get admission to the National University of Medical Sciences, first, pass the entry test. If the applicant could not know how to register then they can visit our site kitaab.com.pk their we share the complete detail. If the applicants want updates from any latest information about jobs and admission, then they must visit our site.Post Updated By :