During the year 2006-2007 about 200 cases were referred to CIA for Investigation. Out of which 126 cases have been traced out. Islamabad Police NTS Test Guidelines and Pattern Sample Papers For Preparation. They worked out 11 cases of kidnapping and 09 miscellaneous cases.
The wing has developed over the years specialized skills to trace out the gangs and criminals behind the heinous crimes as they incessantly keep on diligently working and tracing out the links of criminal gangs with various types of crimes. Overall it busted 21 gangs during the year 2007. Anti-Car Lifting Cell (ACLC) is another wing of CIA. It is headed by an Inspector having 48 personnel. And it is working effectively.
Islamabad Police NTS Test Guidelines and Pattern Sample Papers For Preparation
Islamabad Capital Territory Police open vacancies to hire ASI, Constable etc.according to police there are three mandatory steps for hiring a candidate which each and every candidate has to achieve. These steps are as follow
- Physical test by Islamabad Police
- Written Test by NTS
All these three steps are necessary and mandatory for each candidate to pass. Now it the time for third step as you have clear above two steps physical and written test.
- Please fill the Application Form properly with complete and correct information/answers.
- Please DO NOT leave any answer blank, otherwise your application shall be rejected by the computer.
- All information provided in this application form will be verified, and original documents will be demanded and verified in case of offer of appointment.
- Incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage, even after employment, and also proceeding of a legal action either by NTS or the Partner Organization.
- By Hand submission of Application Form is not allowed.
- Mobile Phones are not allowed in Test Center premises. Please use separate Envelope for each application.
You can Send Application Forms
Islamabad Police (Project)
National Testing Service
1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.